Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #601
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Sorry roundbox, the gig is up!


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #602
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      I think the phrase is
      "the jig is up"
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #603
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        the thing that I think the arsonist should've been doing is igniting without dousing these past 2 nights

        if charu thought of that, so be it, but I don't think that's the case
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #604
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          I didn't even think about it till now fwiw
          I figured no-douse was what would happen but it can't

          either way, I think the game is still pretty wrapped up
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #605
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Hee hee hee...


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #606
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              That's totally something I would do too


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #607
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                I cannot in good faith vote anything else than Roundbox this phase after rereading everything.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #608
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Revisiting WC interactions:

                  Originally posted by who_cares973
                  I don't think rb is wolfing. It wouldn't make sense
                  The absence of doubts here is strange to me.
                  Originally posted by who_cares973
                  Charu how do you feel about rb because you seem to not like the idea of him getting a pass from me for finding something that helps town out
                  Originally posted by who_cares973
                  Rb why not charu
                  Could this be an attempt at making 2 towns fight each others ?
                  Originally posted by who_cares973
                  Blind seems way more confident right now
                  Feels weird to me now that we know 100% Blind was town.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #609
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    this is just like last game where all signs pointed to me and it's fucking wrong on all accounts
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #610
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Roundbox, what do you think of WC ?

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #611
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        If someone is manipulating the game against you, I feel like it's either him or Sunfan.

                        Wolf Sunfan voting Raeko D0 is pretty unreasonable from him tho.

                        Reading XelNya's iso gave me nothing that looked like an attempt to do something about the game.

                        Charu/me/Funny are clear.

                        So yeah, options are limited.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #612
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Also, did something happen that made you decide to not vote in the previous EoD ?

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #613
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            I was drunk and lost track of time lmao
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #614
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              lynch roundbox

                              lynch roundbox

                              lynch roundbox
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #615
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                lynch roundbox

                                lynch roundbox

                                lynch roundbox
                                why are you so gung-ho about lynching another town
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...