Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #676
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    From looking things over I'd say xel first. Just the lack of contribution doesn't seem like he cares about the game. Could be due to how the game played out with raeko getting lynched so early.

    After that it's a toss up. I can't believe rb would be as ballsy as he was if he's a wolf. Sunfan didn't even register, his posts where he got mad at haku are intense and I wouldn't believe that possible from someone that's feigning emotion or involvement in a game.
    Sure.

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #677
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      I'm at Buffalo wild wings so I'm going to place my vote now in case I don't make it back in time

      xel

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #678
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Well, I'm going to continue the paranoia tour.

        I expect the arsonist to have doused Roundbox N2. (if Roundbox is not the last wolf)

        The reason for that is because Charu and Sunfan wanted me to check Roundbox last phase.

        I checked Charu.

        Sunfan took the time to come back and prove that my check on Charu wasn't clearing him.

        Sunfan is one of the only players who made a partial read list.

        This could be controling a pool of players getting lynched.

        The bussing of raeko D0 is like the biggest obstacle, but if your goal is to avoid getting tracked, this seems playable with the idea that "Sunfan never buss especially D0".

        This could be the exception.

        I also feel like our interactions seems aimed toward disrupting my decision making.

        lol at me if you're town, but whatever.

        --

        WC voting Xel over Roundbox is questionable too for the same reason with Roundbox being a potential target.

        --

        Not sure what to priorize at this point.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #679
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Actually nvm, dousing Funny should have been a priority unless they already found firefighter on the first phase.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #680
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            roundbox (1) - fg
            xel (1) - wc

            ~2 hours left in the day

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #681
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              @@some early charu comment: to be fair, even i believed that blind prolly wasn't a wolf after he said, "just kidding," tho, n' like... he cc'd ME. like i get it was mechanical play but y'all just forgot the stuff that blind pulls, lol

              let's kill roundbox and then xel okay. roundbox is legitimately sketchy. xel was just absent
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #682
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                i'm confirmed towny who's about to d i e so carry on my last wish fam
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #683
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  The alternative scenarios I have in mind are not worth considering until Roundbox is confirmed tbh.

                  So, sure. Roundbox

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #684
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    lol one more thing:

                    look at how he's tryna get on wc and sunfan's good side then makes a p wish washy accusation on xel c'mon

                    giiiiiyyyyyysssss WOLF

                    'ight back to anime pce
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #685
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Unrelated, but if Roundbox is town, it's likely he was doused so, this may extend the game too.

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #686
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        ....
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #687
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          lol one more thing:

                          look at how he's tryna get on wc and sunfan's good side then makes a p wish washy accusation on xel c'mon

                          giiiiiyyyyyysssss WOLF

                          'ight back to anime pce
                          this is confirmation bias as hell
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #688
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            this is confirmation bias as hell
                            also consider how the game is from my POV
                            sunfan, xel, and wc are the only people that can be a wolf if I believe that Charu didn't do some dumb shit when tracked by Haku last night
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #689
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Well, we'll know soon enough either way.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #690
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                I mean, you're not a PR so, the game will either end or you can help us after.

                                Comment

                                Working...