Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #376
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    The idea is that even if I get ignited while I'm doing my 2nd shot, I won't die before I give results.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #377
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Think the firefighter just stays on you the entire game tbh.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #378
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        As in... you'll never die until the arsonist decides to toast the firefighter.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #379
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          don't kill haku
          don't kill me
          don't kill carlos
          prolly don't kill charu unless we have to

          should be the game right there tbh
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #380
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            imo, haku should try to resolve people outside of that for the action
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #381
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              im going to attempt to go to sleep and probably fail goodnight
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #382
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Have a good one!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #383
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  actually before I go

                  haku, I interpreted the part where you said if DBP were here he would say serendipity as a soft (I forgot about it later tho)

                  was I right at the time, lucky or neither?
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #384
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    i'll wake up to the answer pce
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #385
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      well xel
                      we're dumb buddies now
                      I thought my head was thick as a stump but apparently my head's as empty as a fucking freshly drained pool

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #386
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Also it probably helps to read the setup

                        which I hadn't apparently, or I fucking forgot what it was

                        because I just reskimmed it and ah ha

                        hahahahahahaha

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #387
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          actually before I go

                          haku, I interpreted the part where you said if DBP were here he would say serendipity as a soft (I forgot about it later tho)

                          was I right at the time, lucky or neither?
                          That's right.
                          "Serendipity" is one of these words that happens to appear often in visual novels.

                          Ignoring night actions for sec;

                          I feel like you're soft clear for voting raeko and not moving despite seeing me unvote. You had plenty of room to vote anything else if you wanted to.
                          I also agree with carlos after checking iso.
                          I think Charu is fine too for now.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #388
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Xel, do you have a different pool of players than what Sunfan suggests that you'd be interested to see getting cleared ?

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #389
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              HAHA, GOT 'EM

                              but wtf 4 real screw y'all nearly cfd'ing me
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #390
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Excepting haku, I am the towniest player in the game
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...