Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #406
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    I guess I could have lied and said FG wasn't my tracking target.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #407
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Don't think there will be one, but... you never know!
      Hey you, it's like you know more than you should~

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #408
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        I'm still expecting something like Blind to showing up and CC out of nowhere.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #409
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          If the wolf doesn't visit me and I track them, they literally have no room to defend themselves because firefighter had no reason to not defend me.

          It's the safer play in terms of survival.
          Echoing this: if both firefighter and arsonist visit Haku and he caught the arsonist visiting him, the arsonist would be forced in a thunderdome with the actual firefighter, which is auto this early in the game
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #410
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            Echoing this: if both firefighter and arsonist visit Haku and he caught the arsonist visiting him, the arsonist would be forced in a thunderdome with the actual firefighter, which is auto this early in the game
            Gee, it's like me saying one of the things they could do was pretty much close to suicide!!!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #411
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              brb, driving to work


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #412
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                I don't see arsonists winning this setup without lynching a PR day 1
                That, of course, won't happen because claims are too strong in this setup
                I think with just the firefighter instead of both, this would be balanced. Arsonists need to spend too much time achieving parity. This is ignoring the fact trees can play and solve all game
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #413
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Yo, sorry I missed eod. Good job guys!

                  I'm nor ccing right now, that'd be dumb.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #414
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Not*
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #415
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      I mean, if you're the firefighter, that will win the game instantly.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #416
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        Yo, sorry I missed eod. Good job guys!

                        I'm nor ccing right now, that'd be dumb.
                        Is this you claiming the last arsonist?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #417
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          Yo, sorry I missed eod. Good job guys!

                          I'm nor ccing right now, that'd be dumb.
                          I accidentally got you killed because you did something like this last time and I thought I caught a slip. I'm not going to do it again this time but just realize what you said and what it implies. If you're town you aren't helping right now

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #418
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Welp, looks like we got ourselves a tree to cut down!

                            I'm fine with this.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #419
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              I didn't want to cc because I haven't read since my last post. Lol. But yeah, game, set, and match. I saved Haku last night.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #420
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                A game this heavely town sided, and good picks made this game unfair.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...