Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #766
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    carlos I get that u don't got much time
    I didn't vote u cuz I have a bf on one of ur files that was meant to be a joke
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #767
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      So, now I can for sure trust your word.

      Who do you think is the last one? Personally, the only one left in my eyes is Xel, but I think since this is pretty much a MYLO situation... I'm gonna give this thread a re-re-RE-read and try to see if I can see something different.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #768
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        it was cuz I thought other people were being more townie than u
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #769
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          game is annoying either way
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #770
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            this is just like last game where all signs pointed to me and it's fucking wrong on all accounts
            lol
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #771
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              im instantly voting charu after the night ends if I'm alive
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #772
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Ayy lmao

                Alright roundbox, I was wrong. Laugh it up.
                yes flipping me and seeing town calls for an "ayy lmao" response
                cool
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #773
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Well I mean, you kind of didn't do anything extra spicy near EoD. You gave input, yah, but you do that as a wolf too (don't deny this plz)

                  Whatever, I was wrong, time to find the real culprit, all that jazz.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #774
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    im instantly voting charu after the night ends if I'm alive
                    You know this isn't correct.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #775
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Is this an hypothetical mylo ?

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #776
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Ya jerk!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #777
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Well I mean, you kind of didn't do anything extra spicy near EoD. You gave input, yah, but you do that as a wolf too (don't deny this plz)

                          Whatever, I was wrong, time to find the real culprit, all that jazz.
                          so if I do work then I'm town?
                          and if I do work then I'm wolf?

                          what levels of spicy are you looking for dude
                          I'm not Sherlock every game dawg
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #778
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Is this an hypothetical mylo ?
                            Sort of, if the Arsonist didn't ignite any phases randomly and just kept on dous...

                            ...

                            Oh my god, I completely forgot to include the Fireman in my maths, wow.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #779
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Is this an hypothetical mylo ?
                              we'll see what the night brings
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #780
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                so if I do work then I'm town?
                                and if I do work then I'm wolf?

                                what levels of spicy are you looking for dude
                                I'm not Sherlock every game dawg
                                I mean... I guess yes? You do a level of work regardless of what alignment.

                                Though you tend to do a lot more work if you're a PR, which... you are not this game, heh.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...