Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #661
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    Is xel the kind of person to go utr until he's a liable lynch as a wolf?
    I think I've done this once.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #662
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Which is why, for me.

      I would LOVE to cut down roundbox.

      If you're a tree dude, don't sweat. You can help us out tomorrow to nail the actual Arsonist.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #663
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Actually... I just thought of something, and it made me panic, let me do some more math.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #664
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Yeah, after some slight thinking after doing that math, it's not as grim as I thought it would be.

          Yeah, they have a whole bunch of confirms to deal with. Doesn't help if the confirms are sus of the wrong person. (inb4 round says this is what's happening with me)

          Arsonist will only win this if no one can put dots together to see motives of posts I think.

          I promise if the game keeps going for tomorrow, I'm resetting everyone and doing what I hate the most.

          Making super detailed analysis posts.

          But since this game isn't very post heavy, that should be easy to do.
          The way they win is to sit back, and assist the town implosion.

          That's how it works. Not killing anyone plays into that more than I would have thought at first glance.

          you kill nonconfirmeds through day lynches

          you douse as many confirms as you can, making it a point to hit the fire fighter ASAP which we as town made easy af.

          The game is winnable.

          Unlikely, but doable.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #665
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Which is why, for me.

            I would LOVE to cut down roundbox.

            If you're a tree dude, don't sweat. You can help us out tomorrow to nail the actual Arsonist.
            from RB's perspective it's not really the best to rely on the rest of the people in this game.

            People like me have dipped on the other days and are uh, fairly unreliable.

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #666
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              I'm not saying the lynch was bad just that have some doubt. Maybe I'm just bothered by the fact that I got blind lynched once because of his shenanigans and I don't want it to happen again so I won't be so quick to rush judgement.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #667
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                aka I get why he's heated about it

                i'm an ass hole

                rb please be gentle with coating me with whatever propellant you've chosen

                I have fragile skin

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #668
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  I think Wolf Xel try to avoid doing anything that may disrupt the game as wolf which is one of the reasons why I'm so bad at catching him.

                  (I usually try to find things that appears wrong to me)

                  I could see it happening again as he probably noticed that I was town reading him here too.

                  I think he realized that me town reading him could be a bad thing because I've been consistently wrong about his alignment in his previous wolf games and this could open the door on suspicion with him.

                  That's kind of a sad way to word it, but you get the idea.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #669
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Okay, nevermind, I freaked out about what the Arsonist actually doused, but the math should be the same, lol.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #670
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      imo lynch order should prob be

                      rb
                      me
                      Carlos

                      and I think we win there from POE and tbh you could reasonable do me before rb

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #671
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        I got to the part where haku tracked you which is great because I was starting to tunnel you hard

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #672
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I think Wolf Xel try to avoid doing anything that may disrupt the game as wolf which is one of the reasons why I'm so bad at catching him.

                          (I usually try to find things that appears wrong to me)

                          I could see it happening again as he probably noticed that I was town reading him here too.

                          I think he realized that me town reading him could be a bad thing because I've been consistently wrong about his alignment in his previous wolf games and this could open the door on suspicion with him.

                          That's kind of a sad way to word it, but you get the idea.
                          Again to dumb it down Haku

                          you

                          are

                          being

                          paranoid

                          Comment

                          • who_cares973
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 15407

                            #673
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Wow lmao. By you I mean charu. I didn't realize so many posts would be made between my two

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #674
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by who_cares973
                              Wow lmao. By you I mean charu. I didn't realize so many posts would be made between my two
                              surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

                              Comment

                              • who_cares973
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 15407

                                #675
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                From looking things over I'd say xel first. Just the lack of contribution doesn't seem like he cares about the game. Could be due to how the game played out with raeko getting lynched so early.

                                After that it's a toss up. I can't believe rb would be as ballsy as he was if he's a wolf. Sunfan didn't even register, his posts where he got mad at haku are intense and I wouldn't believe that possible from someone that's feigning emotion or involvement in a game.

                                Comment

                                Working...