Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #751
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    did I not say the reason? I thought I did

    fuck whoever the wolf is I'M LOOKING AT YOU CHARU
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #752
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      I like the other people more
      whatever

      roundbox
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #753
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        roundbox (4) - fg, haku, charu, sunfan
        xel (2) - wc, xel

        :00 good :01 bad
        Last edited by inDheart; 11-17-2017, 10:58 PM.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #754
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          I don't really think this will do it but w/e
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #755
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            or did we eliminate the ability to self vote

            I do not remember, and hope we haven't

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #756
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              actually i believe that's insta, stop posting

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #757
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                still don't see how we lose unless Charu's a PIECE OF SHIT
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #758
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  we did not

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #759
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    did I not say the reason? I thought I did

                    fuck whoever the wolf is I'M LOOKING AT YOU CHARU
                    lmao


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #760
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      roundbox was lynched. He was
                      a Tree. He now becomes a Tree Stump.

                      It's now "night" until 1am server time. Night actions due by 9am server time. Don't post.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #761
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        It is day. You may post.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #762
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          wow
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #763
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Ayy lmao

                            Alright roundbox, I was wrong. Laugh it up.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #764
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Ayy lmao

                              Alright roundbox, I was wrong. Laugh it up.
                              where do we go from here
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #765
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                which is the way that's clear
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...