Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #466
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    When is the EoD of this phase?

    I thought I overslept and missed it.
    same as yesterday
    12:00:59 server time
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #467
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      I got a red check on Charu btw.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #468
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        yeah i don't think it's blind y'all

        opinions on roundbox, prolly the actual last wolf

        check out that rushed vote at eod y'all

        SKETCH
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #469
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Probably should kill him.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #470
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Oops.LYNCH I MEANT LYNCH
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #471
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              Lolcatting? Definition please.
              being ridiculous or saying ridiculous things as the last wolf/part of the wolf team as a means of getting lynched to end the game

              comes from a very old 2+2 game where the last wolves spammed the thread with lolcats images to out themselves
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #472
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                yeah i don't think it's blind y'all

                opinions on roundbox, prolly the actual last wolf

                check out that rushed vote at eod y'all

                SKETCH
                Listen to the police Cheif.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #473
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  Can we not screw with remaining town thx
                  Nice try

                  WOLF


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #474
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    *Rustle vigorously*


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #475
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      being ridiculous or saying ridiculous things as the last wolf/part of the wolf team as a means of getting lynched to end the game

                      comes from a very old 2+2 game where the last wolves spammed the thread with lolcats images to out themselves
                      Ok, thank you. Butt that's not what this is.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #476
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        *rustling intensifies*
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #477
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          I'm 2 shot tracker, Haku is lying.
                          You're actually right.

                          I don't know why I didn't get CC'd.

                          I realized I didn't stand a chance after raeko got lynched, but I didn't expect my vote on her to have any serious weight.

                          I ended up unvoting when I should have voted Funny, but I thought it would look less suspicious if I just KitB it.

                          I kind of made a fool of myself this game.

                          I faked that I found the firefighter at the beginning of this phase to lure her out.

                          I left the thread because I expected someone to CC me and end this, but nothing happened.

                          So yeah, gg. I won't challenge your claim.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #478
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Just kidding.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #479
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              You're actually right.

                              I don't know why I didn't get CC'd.

                              I realized I didn't stand a chance after raeko got lynched, but I didn't expect my vote on her to have any serious weight.

                              I ended up unvoting when I should have voted Funny, but I thought it would look less suspicious if I just KitB it.

                              I kind of made a fool of myself this game.

                              I faked that I found the firefighter at the beginning of this phase to lure her out.

                              I left the thread because I expected someone to CC me and end this, but nothing happened.

                              So yeah, gg. I won't challenge your claim.
                              dog
                              there's no point

                              if you're really the pr, then there's no point at this stage
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #480
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Just kidding.
                                good
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...