Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #391
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    roundbox real talk, no. i dunno if y'all were joking by excluding me from the "SUPER TOWNY" list but besides haku i should be y'alls #1 town 'cause i put a srs vote on a damn wolf
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #392
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      actually i feel like sunfan looks better than i do (thx 4 savin me) but still y'no
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #393
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        IN THE NIGHT















        Day continues

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #394
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          What's the word haku
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #395
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            I got visited.

            No one else died.

            It means the Firefighter and the wolf visited me most likely.

            I tracked the Firefighter or the wolf.

            Firefighter should claim.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #396
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              If the wolf is playing well, I found the firefighter and the wolf ignited someone else.

              So, this could be a worst case scenario.

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #397
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                sup haku, firefighter reporting for duty
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #398
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  targeted you, if that's something you wanted to know. hopefully you didn't track me last night yno
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #399
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    I tracked you to clear the wagon and check if raeko was really pocketing you.

                    I was about to say that maybe you shouldn't out because we could have waited another phase and delayed this by 1 more day to take advantage of PRs being unlikely to get CC'd, but I guess this doesn't apply anymore.

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #400
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      'ight y'all. it won't matter if we catch the wolf this phase
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #401
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Wolf never visits haku here
                        Would have been nice to confirm someone as town with a non result but whatever. Setup is prettytown sided anyway
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #402
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Aside from raeko; Blind and Xel didn't vote last phase.

                          Not sure how to feeling about it.

                          The wagon on Funny was Charu/roundbox, but I was also suspicious of her.

                          I feel like voting patterns aren't incredibly significant.

                          Should we take this phase to clear Blind/Xel and then revisit Charu/Sunfan/roundbox (?)

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #403
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            Wolf never visits haku here
                            Would have been nice to confirm someone as town with a non result but whatever. Setup is prettytown sided anyway
                            False


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #404
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              If the wolf doesn't visit me and I track them, they literally have no room to defend themselves because firefighter had no reason to not defend me.

                              It's the safer play in terms of survival.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #405
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Anyways, luck... was actually on arsonist side because Haku was a dummy for instantly saying what FG is.

                                Obviously FG has to be what she said, but now there's no chance of the planned thunderdome to occur (Which is the autowin part for us).

                                Unless of course she is the wolf and is doing this because that's all she can do right now... I'll happily wait for a CC. Don't think there will be one, but... you never know!

                                ...Though the odds of the arsonist winning is still pretty low. I think math still just outbeats the arsonist, but I'm not sure...


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...