Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #631
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    ..would wolf Xel choose to play the passive game and hope somehow everyone else vote each others?
    ..would wolf Xel not even vote 2 phases in a row.
    ..would wolf Xel do absolutely nothing to influence the votes D0.
    The answer is yes though.

    I have literally spent a game saying combinations of Pikachu as my posts.

    Nothing's really off the table as far as I'm concerned.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #632
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Would it win? Prob not but to drag the game out as long as possible after that D0?

      Yeah. I'm petty enough.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #633
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Originally posted by XelNya
        i like the slow withering nature of everything becoming nothing

        enjoy arbys
        Prob doesn't help my case in that scenario that this post exists though.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #634
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          But to dumb down your idea Haku

          you're just being paranoid

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #635
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            charu isn't clear btw
            he could've ignited twice
            he probably didn't
            but he's not clear
            I get what you mean, but that means Charu didn't douse players in a situation where he's the only wolf left alive.

            Not only that, but it means Funny is likely to live another phase unless she was doused N1.

            Well, I guess you're right.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #636
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              I am Wolf Charu, I ignite nothing N1 and then I ignite nothing N2.

              Charu is forced to ignite nothing N1 (or douse me) otherwise someone would have died when this phase started.

              I'm not buying it.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #637
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I am Wolf Charu, I ignite nothing N1 and then I ignite nothing N2.

                Charu is forced to ignite nothing N1 (or douse me) otherwise someone would have died when this phase started.

                I'm not buying it.
                same tbh fam

                well, let me mull over my options a bit more heavily than last night
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #638
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Considering I claimed 2-Shot Tracker Day 1, it would mean Charu expected me to track him almost immediately and choose to play strategically against me by dousing me on purpose which leads to me telling everyone he could be the firefighter which would lead to a CC with Funnygurl555.

                  Well, this could be the optimal scenario for Charu to win this game as wolf so, yeah he's not clear 100%, but he's still in a low % scenario.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #639
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Well, igniting nothing twice works too, but that delay this game a lot in terms of NKs.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #640
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      @myself igniting twice could make me get a false positive as tree too*

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #641
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        I'll start with wc


                        I feel like I can trust wc, and no, not because of his read on me
                        wc came into this game looking to solve head-on, and not really dilly dallying like a good portion of us. see the following posts:

                        Originally posted by who_cares973
                        please explain
                        re: haku

                        Originally posted by who_cares973
                        these are both weird but one is weirder than the other
                        re: fg vs raeko

                        Originally posted by who_cares973
                        hmm
                        re: me posting setup vulnerabilities

                        Originally posted by who_cares973
                        i wrote this progress message for the events of tomorrow in the event of a 2 shot tracker claim but it wasn't until i finished the post that i realized a tracker isnt a cop and my post made no sense
                        re: him having to backtrack on his own plan

                        Originally posted by who_cares973
                        Charu how do you feel about rb because you seem to not like the idea of him getting a pass from me for finding something that helps town out
                        re: me, Charu


                        I mean, look at all of these spicy interactions and questions. he has no reservations interacting with any of the crew. he has a level head and a posting consistency (yeah I know last phase and this one have been a bit on the quiet side but f u he looks townie)
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #642
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          onto xel


                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Haku on a special something this game.

                          The internal debate of how to read into it though is a little hot.
                          a read on haku, followed by more shitposts on shitposts
                          this doesn't give interpretation one way or the other

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Neither is you being town this game.
                          seems more of a snippy comeback to charu than an actual read, why did I include this??

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          The issue is that this argument is entirely reliabt on you actually doing it which isn't worth speculating on imho.
                          I take this as you wanting to lynch me I guess? yes, I know you said you've been away playing pokemon, but this seems like an easy in on a lynch that we've been progressing toward for the 2nd day now

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Part of that was meant to be funny

                          how the fuck does someone fuck up easy shit like that twice

                          it's far from a breakdown imho
                          it wasn't a complete breakdown, but enough for me to be like "eh he's making this mistake again and is rolling his eyes on an astronomical level"


                          idk man it seems like you're here now and you can do stuff. is there another reason you (probably) want me lynched over everyone else??
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • who_cares973
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 15407

                            #643
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Hi I'll be phone posting but i'm here. Let me catch up

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #644
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I guess I'll try to be productive

                              I don't want to kill Haku because I think he's thinking about the game and his posts don't feel off.
                              I'm not going to be as easy on him as I have been in the past because he /can/ post as a wolf now, but just off of what he's said and done today it feels like he actually cares about what he and others are saying for the most part

                              I don't think we're killing fg and I don't particularly want to

                              I don't really trust myself on charu on d0, I guess the only thing I want to say here is that I don't think he's done anything alignment indicative and sometimes he does stuff. If we're here tomorrow then I'll worry about him

                              who cares had like
                              one post that I thought was ok I don't remember what it was but considering what we're working with on this d0 its like the 2nd towniest thing anyone has done in the game, right after be hakulyte

                              I don't have strong feelings about anyone else

                              raeko feels the weirdest off of gut but I have no reasoning behind this
                              really want to see blind post
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              hmmmmm


                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              yeah I got nothing
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              raeko
                              if ur town sry
                              so I had a bunch of ideas prepared for the earlier posts but then I saw this vote, lmao
                              I don't think sunfan buses like this

                              fuck
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #645
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                I'm gonna keep reading him anyway in the event he did bus fuck it
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...