Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #526
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread



    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #527
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      we just got out of a lengthy OOTC game where all of our logs were voice chat
      I don't think she'd be inactive if that opportunity rose again
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #528
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        invigorating gameplay
        I mean I know I'm not contributing too much but come on now
        Also, I don't think there really needs to be anything said.

        Lynch blind, and if he's a tree, go from there.

        You can't just say that stuff like blind did and get away with it. That would be the wolf's ticket out of this mess.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #529
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Also, I don't think there really needs to be anything said.

          Lynch blind, and if he's a tree, go from there.

          You can't just say that stuff like blind did and get away with it. That would be the wolf's ticket out of this mess.
          tru.tv
          degrassi
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #530
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            well

            I guess I agree with Charu
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #531
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              blind (2) - charu, haku
              roundbox (1) - fg
              unvote - blind, sunfan

              53 min left in the day

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #532
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                I guess the biggest problem I have with killing blind is I think he'd be madder if he were a wolf here
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #533
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  encouraging gameplay
                  The issue is that this argument is entirely reliabt on you actually doing it which isn't worth speculating on imho.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #534
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    The issue is that this argument is entirely reliabt on you actually doing it which isn't worth speculating on imho.
                    after pointing out how town sided the setup is I think I'd be a bit more encouraging of a partner to avoid losing
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #535
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I guess the biggest problem I have with killing blind is I think he'd be madder if he were a wolf here
                      *Rustle*


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #536
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        after pointing out how town sided the setup is I think I'd be a bit more encouraging of a partner to avoid losing
                        [insert quote of roundbox voting fg at 12:00 or 11:59 I forget which]
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #537
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          point taken though
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #538
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Who knows, I just want him confirmed if he's a tree. Gives less of a chance for the one wolf to sneak past us.

                            And if blind is a wolf, then I guess this was his way of making the game a tiny bit fun before just calling it quits.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #539
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              I say we touch bases with roundbox after I think.

                              I may have implanted a bad read into everyone regarding him, but tell me that isn't totally what a wolf would do on D0.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #540
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Will mention that blind would concede if he's in this situation though.

                                Even still, I think having him confirm will stop the wolf from skiving off.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...