Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #646
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    *Rustle*

    I'm a scary Charu, OoooOOOOOOOoooO!


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #647
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      i'll vote later on

      this game is like

      dumb

      we should probably kill xel just because I don't know who else would be trying to win here

      you're not going to get haku lynched

      you're not going to get fg lynched

      you're not going to get me lynched

      you're not going to get charu lynched prolly and he's prolly not a wolf

      idk who is trying to win here and the ignite stuff is unlikely to work
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #648
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Nah, my vote is sticking on blind, sorry.
        I don't get how you can give me shit about me saying it doesn't make sense that rb would help town immensely while being a would but you're quick to judge blind in the same manner without having doubt that maybe blind was being truthful about being town and was just messing around

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #649
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Is xel the kind of person to go utr until he's a liable lynch as a wolf? I remember the last game I played with him he was around but only barely but dipped out at the end before his lynch.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #650
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            i'm with you, charu

            the game is basically lost for the arsonist imo, but its still possible
            you and I are thinking the same thing, I think
            posts like this make me suspect people

            that ole' hidden language thing "if we're thinking on the same wavelength"

            but...

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            whatever

            I want to live in a world where I saved a town PR from being lynched by putting a wolf in a KitB

            so I'll pretend to live in that world and hopefully its real

            blind
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            hopefully the game just ends here
            and we can move onto me bugging people to submit games
            posts like these lmao

            these ooze confidence in the game ending and sound towny in nature, especially the first of these two. it's framed in the "I'm gonna remember this game" context instead of one where possibilities are left open

            I know sunfan is still following his flowchart for lynching, but he is taking some consideration of Charu and his non clear status


            I think I've read sunfan as town and not doubted hard it for one of the first times in a while
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #651
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              i'll vote later on

              this game is like

              dumb

              we should probably kill xel just because I don't know who else would be trying to win here

              you're not going to get haku lynched

              you're not going to get fg lynched

              you're not going to get me lynched

              you're not going to get charu lynched prolly and he's prolly not a wolf

              idk who is trying to win here and the ignite stuff is unlikely to work
              lolno on haku
              lolno on fg
              with everyone here, definitely not you (and I don't want to)
              :ver:no on charu (tracker result)
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #652
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by who_cares973
                I don't get how you can give me shit about me saying it doesn't make sense that rb would help town immensely while being a would but you're quick to judge blind in the same manner without having doubt that maybe blind was being truthful about being town and was just messing around
                Lets play: Spot the Difference!

                Roundbox shows town what they can do to get lots of confirms on D0

                vs.

                blind CC's FG after Haku tracked FG going on her and stays like that for a good few hours before going "just kidding"


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #653
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  we should probably kill xel just because I don't know who else would be trying to win here
                  *Shrug*

                  Fine, we can spare another day, I don't care.

                  Cut down Xel, see that's he's a tree, then for sure lynch roundbox.

                  Sounds like a plan.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #654
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    To bad I strongly believe roundbox to be a wolf tho


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #655
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      we should probably kill xel just because I don't know who else would be trying to win here
                      this mentality is dumb

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #656
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Do you think the arsonist would want to control who's getting lynched to protect the players that they intended to douse ?

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #657
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          To bad I strongly believe roundbox to be a wolf tho
                          fuck me sideways dude I'm not a wolf (OR ARSONIST)
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #658
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Despite confusing me the current left over arsonist is a bro for playing it out

                            because there *is* an end game I think for them

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #659
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Do you think the arsonist would want to control who's getting lynched to protect the players that they intended to douse ?
                              Oh, they're trying to control alright.

                              Not directly though.

                              *Stares at roundbox*


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #660
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Despite confusing me the current left over arsonist is a bro for playing it out

                                because there *is* an end game I think for them
                                Yeah, after some slight thinking after doing that math, it's not as grim as I thought it would be.

                                Yeah, they have a whole bunch of confirms to deal with. Doesn't help if the confirms are sus of the wrong person. (inb4 round says this is what's happening with me)

                                Arsonist will only win this if no one can put dots together to see motives of posts I think.

                                I promise if the game keeps going for tomorrow, I'm resetting everyone and doing what I hate the most.

                                Making super detailed analysis posts.

                                But since this game isn't very post heavy, that should be easy to do.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...