Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #721
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Like, I feel like this is the best course of action.

    Course everyone and their POV is different.

    Bah, humbug.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #722
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      I say, again, lynch round, okay?

      If he's a tree, it's not like he still can't talk, right?
      blind says hello
      EXCEPT HE DOESN'T
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #723
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        but I don't WANNA lynch roundbox
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #724
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Well, I do!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #725
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            blind says hello
            EXCEPT HE DOESN'T
            Hi blind

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #726
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              Well, I do!
              birb drain

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #727
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Honestly, I wouldn't mind if the votes were suddenly on Xel.

                Putting them on wc though is pretty lame. I don't agree with the votes there whatsoever and I hope there's some other reason that would paint him as an arsonist...


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #728
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  blind says hello
                  EXCEPT HE DOESN'T
                  The thing is, this entire time, he could be helping us, but he's not.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #729
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Honestly, I wouldn't mind if the votes were suddenly on Xel.

                    Putting them on wc though is pretty lame. I don't agree with the votes there whatsoever and I hope there's some other reason that would paint him as an arsonist...


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    The thing is, this entire time, he could be helping us, but he's not.
                    do you rly blame him considering?

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #730
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      im gonna go play pokemon i'll be back later
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #731
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        roundbox (2) - fg, haku
                        wc (2) - sunfan, xel
                        xel (1) - wc

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #732
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Roundbox, you've been here this entire time!

                          ...According to the forums anyways.

                          You actually there or what?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • who_cares973
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 15407

                            #733
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            this is dumb. i make an effort to play the game and even when i'm not able to pay full attention to the game because of other things going on i still try to pop in and contribute and i still get put on the chopping block. i get this is a game and these thing just happen but it's disheartening when someone who hasn't done anything get's to continue playing. whatever. good luck guys

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #734
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              I believe you, who cares!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #735
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by who_cares973
                                this is dumb. i make an effort to play the game and even when i'm not able to pay full attention to the game because of other things going on i still try to pop in and contribute and i still get put on the chopping block. i get this is a game and these thing just happen but it's disheartening when someone who hasn't done anything get's to continue playing. whatever. good luck guys
                                you do realize my vote is a joke right

                                like

                                it's painfully obvious I was kidding

                                like who trips and their vote lands somewhere else

                                Comment

                                Working...