Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #481
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Blind because I'm missing the point in what you've been trying to accomplish and I wanted to solve Blind/Xel anyway.

    Funny is more believable to me because I tracked her and she visited me.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #482
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      "solve blind/xel"
      I don't feel like there is a blind/xel

      unvote again
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #483
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        I'm grouping them together as players who didn't vote.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #484
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          guys... *why* would i have voted for raeko there. i wasn't on the chopping block before the last minute of the phase.

          cmon now
          You make it sound like you knew raeko was a wolf with that wording.

          :thinking:

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #485
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Well, voting Funny remains a nonsense because of the lack of CC on firefighter.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #486
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              why did you saying serendipity serve as a soft, Haku?

              I don't doubt your claim or anything, just I don't understand how it was a soft even if it is a word that is often said in VN translations
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #487
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                why did you saying serendipity serve as a soft, Haku?

                I don't doubt your claim or anything, just I don't understand how it was a soft even if it is a word that is often said in VN translations
                It means "happy accident".

                2-Shot Tracker generates almost guaranteed clears for everyone. You could call them "happy accident".

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #488
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  If the 2-shot didn't CC D0, then LOL


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #489
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    That's a weak soft, but more importantly, I didn't get CC'd.

                    Well, unless Blind wants to reaffirm that he's hard claiming 2-Shot Tracker.

                    If he's real and that Charu is a red check for him, that means you should thunderdome between us.

                    I doubt he will.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #490
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      That would mean I'm really a tree and I've been bullshitting since the beginning of the game.

                      I know I do strange things sometimes, but that's not the case here.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #491
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        It means "happy accident".

                        2-Shot Tracker generates almost guaranteed clears for everyone. You could call them "happy accident".
                        uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                        that's beyond a stretch but w/e
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #492
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          blind (2) - charu, haku
                          roundbox (1) - fg
                          unvote - blind, sunfan

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #493
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Do you agree that Funny is off the table unless Firefighter gets CC'd and that I'm off the table unless I get CC'd ?

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #494
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Nah, my vote is sticking on blind, sorry.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #495
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Do you agree that Funny is off the table unless Firefighter gets CC'd and that I'm off the table unless I get CC'd ?
                                yes
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...