Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #571
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Oh? You didn't switch target ?

    That's not good.
    look
    I ain't about to claim that I'm out here busting my ass; I've reread like 3 pages at most this game

    I know you probably had some prior engagement

    but dog when the bottom bar says that only me and charu are here at EOD, I think complaining about the end result of the lynch is the wrong way to go about it

    I've said before that if there was a 10 Commandments of TWG, complaining about the result of a lynch when you weren't at the EOD would be the first thing the Commandments condemned.

    If you have a problem with the way the game is going, you're a confirmed. Put your foot down. I didn't see that from you. Don't complain about this shit. You're too good for that. People say a lot about your TWG game, myself included, but I've never seen you john like that.

    Don't do that. That's a bad habit.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #572
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      like dog

      you voted blind

      you even said that if he flipped town, you were going to be very confused or some shit like that

      don't come in here afterwords saying that you wanted roundbox dead or that it was bad that we didn't kill him
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #573
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        I was thinking at night actions when I posted this.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #574
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          *Rustle*


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #575
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Also, I'm currently sitting in the shower, how's that make you feel???


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #576
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              Also, I'm currently sitting in the shower, how's that make you feel???
              I feel like I need to reevaluate what's funny to say.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #577
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I feel like I need to reevaluate what's funny to say.
                CHARU


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #578
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I was thinking at night actions when I posted this.
                  about night actions?
                  I don't understand
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #579
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    about night actions?
                    I don't understand
                    It's okay, I don't understand either.

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #580
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      g'morning y'all
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #581
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        i had a dream last night where the game ended because we lynched roundbox LOL
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #582
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          in the night





                          day continues

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #583
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            So roundbox, how 'bout that worry about getting tracked, mmm?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #584
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              not going to be here most of the day
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #585
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                roundbox i actually wanna see where this lynch gets us
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...