Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #586
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    I'll be here today after work.

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #587
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Oops forgot to switch back

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #588
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Oh yeah, Haku, who'd ya track?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #589
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          I tracked Charu and he's a tree. (visited no one)

          Lynching roundbox here will fully clear the funny wagon from D0.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #590
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Mweeheeheehee


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #591
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Well, I appreciate the confirm.

              If I were an sneaky arsonist, I would've probably just scorched the person I doused since tracking can't track that.

              But that did not happen, so tally-ho!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #592
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Do you know what happens if the arsonist doesn't send a night action ?

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #593
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  They would have to send an action.

                  no-lynch/no-kill is off


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #594
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    no-kill, I'm assuming, means any action from the opposing team.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #595
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Unless they really REALLY are just trying to widdle this game down by not doing anything, heh.

                      If I was mistaken with the no-kill part, then excuse me. If the arsonist had options regarding to withold their action, then this creates a problem for us...

                      Which is to say I still think we just out-math the arsonist anyways. If they can just stay in the shadows for 2 nights and then start racking up some dousing, then *shrug*.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #596
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        If they're going that route, Mr. Arsonist, I have some news for you.

                        1 Arsonist

                        4 trees + 1 FF + 1 Tracker

                        ...If you haven't been dousing this entire time, then... assuming you're going to do it now.

                        Cut one tree

                        3 trees + 1FF + 1 Tracker

                        DOUSE

                        (3 trees + 1FF + 1 Tracker) - 1 DOUSE

                        Cut another tree

                        (2 trees + 1FF + 1 Tracker) - 1 DOUSE

                        Douse another one

                        (2 trees + 1FF + 1 Tracker) - 2 DOUSES

                        ...This would be gamepoint right here because another cut would make it so it's 1:1 parity.

                        That's 2 whole days of trying to get away from it, and I think we have plenty of soft confirms that I strongly believe in (thesunfan and whocares).

                        Might as well call it quits.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #597
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Clarification:

                          Arsonists must take an action; if not, it will be a randomized douse on a non-arsonist not already doused.

                          If the randomized douse has no eligible targets, arsonists will ignite instead.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #598
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            That is to say, I'm never gonna cut thesunfan and whocares this game.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #599
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Alright, time to do some more math then


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #600
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                4 trees + 1FF + 1 Tracker

                                DOUSE

                                (4 trees + 1FF + 1 Tracker) - 1 DOUSE [THIS IS D1 FOR CLARITY]

                                Cut

                                (3 trees + 1FF + 1 Tracker) - 1 Douse

                                DOUSE

                                (3 trees + 1FF + 1 Tracker) - 2 Douses [DAY 2]

                                Cut

                                (2 trees + 1FF + 1 Tracker) - 2 Douses

                                Douse

                                (2 trees + 1FF + 1 Tracker) - 3 Douses [DAY 3]

                                ...So alright, now it's only one full day you have. Me not cutting thesunfan and whocares still stand.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...