Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #331
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Actually, yeah, no CFD.

    Firefight to important now for that crud.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #332
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      k fine I won't random
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #333
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        If I see a vote happen at :00

        You're suspect, I don't even give a fuck.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #334
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          I kind of disagree with this.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #335
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            how about funnygurl
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #336
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              uhhh
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #337
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                bye raeko I guess

                I'm not killing fg
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • who_cares973
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 15407

                  #338
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  We can't risk the death of a firefighter during a fire drill ha ha ha ha

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #339
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    unvote

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #340
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      raeko
                      if ur town sry
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #341
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        raeko
                        if ur town sry
                        SUSPECT!!!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #342
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          mellonxcollie (2) - Funnygurl555, the sun fan
                          Funnygurl555 (2) - Charu, roundbox
                          Charu (1) - who_cares973
                          unvote - Hakulyte

                          :00 good :01 bad

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #343
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Stop posting.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #344
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Rechecking the above votecount. Please tell me by PM in the next 5 minutes if I've got votes wrong.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #345
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                The above votecount looks correct.

                                mellonxcollie and Funnygurl555 are in a KitB.

                                Comment

                                Working...