Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #271
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Do it, ya skally-wag!
    rustle me one more time and i swear i will !!!

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #272
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      haku is power tripping

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #273
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        *Rustle*


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #274
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          I'm thinking at going random.org with tracking because I'm evil.

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #275
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            charu!!!!

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #276
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              so who are we killing......
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #277
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                I thought wolves could do a standard NK, but apparently they can't.

                They have to ignite and wait a phase to trigger it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #278
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Well then, roundbox I'm not so sure if he's wolfin' or not. This could just be major town cred maybe...

                  Certainly would win the tracker's heart on not getting tracked for 2 nights, that's for sure.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #279
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by who_cares973
                    charu!!!!
                    !!!



                    Kawaii~... he did it...


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #280
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      so who are we killing......
                      Funnygurl


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #281
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        The only thing I hate is that if I track the firefighter, I could end up giving a false positive and that'd be horrible.

                        Oh wait- the firefighter will target me obviously.

                        nvm

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #282
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          killing charu sounds fun
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #283
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            killing charu sounds fun
                            I dare you!~


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #284
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              I don't think rb is wolfing. It wouldn't make sense

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #285
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                I don't want to lynch charu here.

                                hmmm

                                xel's breakdown is enough of a pass for me for now
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...