Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #256
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    I was so busy not really caring about this phase that I didn't think about the mechanics, lol, oops.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #257
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Let me read the fine fine FINE print and make sure the Fire Fighter can just keep dousing the 2-shot tracker forever.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #258
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Or, not dousing, y'know what I mean.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #259
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'm more shocked you don't know the answer to this, considering where in the game it is.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          ... im fucking dumb
          Players
          1. roundbox
          2. the sun fan
          3. mellonxcollie
          4. Charu
          5. Hakulyte
          6. Funnygurl555
          7. XelNya
          8. who_cares973
          9. blindreper1179
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #260
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Let me just go into the building that gets burned tonight in gonna have another useless game if im doing that shit
            wrong game again
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #261
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Okay, yeah.

              I think the 2-shotter can just claim.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #262
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                I give roundbox the seal of approval!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • who_cares973
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 15407

                  #263
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  i wrote this progress message for the events of tomorrow in the event of a 2 shot tracker claim but it wasn't until i finished the post that i realized a tracker isnt a cop and my post made no sense

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #264
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by who_cares973
                    i want to vote charu because of his posts but i don't want to vote charu because of the person posting them
                    Do it, ya skally-wag!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #265
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Ohi, I'm hard claiming 2-Shot Tracker.

                      Am I cool yet ?

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #266
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Ohi, I'm hard claiming 2-Shot Tracker.

                        Am I cool yet ?
                        greetings you've fallen into my trap hakulyte
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #267
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          just kidding

                          unvote
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #268
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            yeah ok sure
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #269
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Ohi, I'm hard claiming 2-Shot Tracker.

                              Am I cool yet ?
                              Too cool for school, that's for sure.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #270
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                CC me or perish.

                                Praise me with water tonight.

                                Comment

                                Working...