jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #241
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    1. lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)
    2. Massflavour (massflavour)
    3. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
    4. sc979
    5. EnR (ryanffr)
    6. DrKirth
    7. Roundbox (tehroundbox)
    9. Lightknight924 (nakah92)
    10. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
    11. t3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
    13. X3R0H0UR (doppelbox)
    15. heavylee (heavyleah)
    16. kekeb (kek3b)


    Updated Player List.

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #242
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      ps hey guys, no luck this time, I got a green. I am not going to say the name because it narrows down the list for the wolves to figure out the blues.

      So, I am not sure where to go now... Vote on suspicion maybe I will go with enr

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #243
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        Brb finding a replacement.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #244
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          Ok, I found a replacement. For me. I'm sick of this ****ing ****. I hope GamerShadow has more luck with some of you pricks.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • GamerShadow
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 2534

            #245
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            Reviewing the entire thread now. Give me a minute or so to jot notes on my computer and get up to speed. For now, continue to play the game as if I weren't here.
            Note to self Finish.

            Comment

            • T3hDDRKid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 754

              #246
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              I didn't realize that the medic MUST revive a person each night. In that case, sure, the medic would randomly revive somebody if he didn't send in a PM. My bad on that. But I guess rzr is done anyway.

              So, no resurrection, a green was found. Checking out list to find shady characters..

              I'm not basing this on anything other than my hunches, but I'm thinking that Lightdarkness, massflavour, and jwc are all looking suspicious. Possible choices for a seering.
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              it just goes with what I said

              what brought this country together?

              desegregation

              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

              let's start with baseball

              Comment

              • GamerShadow
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 2534

                #247
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                Current Player List: (Correct me if I am wrong)
                1. lightdarkness (lightdarkness42) {1 Phantom: +0.01 votes}
                2. Massflavour (massflavour) {1 Phantom: +0.01 votes}
                3. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                4. sc979
                5. EnR (ryanffr)
                6. DrKirth
                7. Roundbox (tehroundbox) {1 Phantom: +0.01 votes}
                8.DarkManticoreX2 (darkmanticorex2)
                9. Lightknight924 (nakah92)
                10. jwcgator (jwcgator2) {1 Phantom: +0.01 votes}
                11. t3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox) {1 Phantom: +0.01 votes}
                12. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                13. X3R0H0UR (doppelbox)
                14. argo15 (argo1516)
                15. heavylee (heavyleah)

                Also, Day 3 now ends on Monday at 10:00AM Eastern
                Note to self Finish.

                Comment

                • T3hDDRKid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 754

                  #248
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  Yeah, that phantom was because of some BS day-extending crap though.

                  I'll be on AIM most of tonight. Talk to me and seem less suspicious, guys.
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  it just goes with what I said

                  what brought this country together?

                  desegregation

                  we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                  let's start with baseball

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #249
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    So, you're saying that you would not have recieved a phantom when day was short, even though you DID NOT CAST A VOTE? So, instead, I give people like you extra ****ing time and you STILL DID NOT CAST A VOTE. Yeah, that sounds like BS to me. Genius.

                    I'll have Gamer host until I calm down. I don't want to flip on someone and get banned. So, yeah, I'll hopefully be back on my own in time to update the night phase. Gamer doesn't have anything yet though, like, I haven't given him the vital host information.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Lightknight924
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 1164

                      #250
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      Then what the hell are you doing? Are you really making Gamer do this if he's not even the host? Make up your ****ing mind.


                      Alright, it's nothing personal rzr, but I need to say that you're in no position to even be hosting this game. First off, you don't own a computer. We're all relying on someone to host a game for us that doesn't even have a computer, and uses his cell phone for everything. You're also rarely ever available and when you are it's only for a brief time and you take forever to respond(especially on aim). You're going beyond your host duties by edging the game for the players. The players should be playing this game according to your rules. I mean, forgive me for being pissed about the medic situation, except I went to Thunder and I cleared it all up for myself.

                      Extending the day was bs, if no one votes, then everyone gets phantoms. If the wolves do not send in a PM, they get no kill. Stop making the game so that it doesn't require inactivity, let it play the way it should according to the traditional rules of the game.


                      Other than this, you're fine. Except you need to either commit to hosting and not falling asleep 10 minutes before Night ends(like last night) and ****ing finish the game. If you're going to continue hosting, then fine, although you need to do it correctly.

                      Comment

                      • sc979
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1644

                        #251
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        Originally posted by Lightknight924
                        In any case, I think we should lynch whomever we think is MW, if the game does not end that day then we should have the medic bring them back to Life. Although the redmiller could still be out there, or a wolf could be. We've only killed 3/5 reds if everyone's telling the truth about their seer'ings(heavy and I). So we must take this into caution.
                        Only 4 people seer red. If nobody got revived, then the lonewolf/anti-medic must still be alive and is the last red; the regular wolf, wolf elemental, and red miller are dead.
                        ...

                        Comment

                        • Lightknight924
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 1164

                          #252
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          Also, for the time being, without any particular reason, X3R0.

                          Nothing personal.

                          Comment

                          • Lightknight924
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1164

                            #253
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            Yeah I discussed this online already, forgot to bring it to the thread, we've wolfed 3/5 reds, or people that are threats. We should focus on the last red before we find the MW, even if it's the red miller or what not.

                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #254
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              I mean on aim I discussed this.

                              Comment

                              • sc979
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1644

                                #255
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                Read my last post more carefully.

                                MW seers green, so there are only 4 people who seer red.

                                And also, the replacements are confusing. Didn't xplayfan replace somebody? Or did he get replaced afterwards too?
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...