jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • skyfox_
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 354

    #451
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    psh,im not THAT new,terminoligy between mafia-TWG is diffrent,but its not too diffrent(reread some stuff tho) nor complicated

    note:i aint played mafia in over a year-.-haha

    Comment

    • T3hDDRKid
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 754

      #452
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      Cool, I'm alright with dying

      My computer had some troubles and needed to be sent it, and just when we were about to get it back, I went on a two-day vacation to Macinaw Island - I forgot about jTWG =/

      I haven't even reinstalled FF yet, ech.
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      it just goes with what I said

      what brought this country together?

      desegregation

      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

      let's start with baseball

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #453
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        Emerald000 was walking through an abandoned an house filled with rubble and debris. He stopped walking to observe some bullet holes in the wall carving out some disturbing images. He heard some creaking floor boards above him and a chill ran up his spine. Th3DDRKid fell through the second floor ontop of emerald, the butt of his rifle smashing emeralds wind pipe. A tan face glanced down and a short clicking sound later blood seeped from emerald and DDR. They were dead. The man crept down the the dark hallway and Manti and X3RO were waiting for him. Guns raised they blew him limb from limb and the man was left with nothing but a bunch of unidentifiable body parts. The catch? Manti and X3RO lay next to him, dead. A man was behind him laughing at the dead bodies. Oddly enough, the guy was in hysterics. He was insane. Didn't know what he was doing. His name was LightKnight. Behind him lay heavy's body twitching and sputtering blood. What the hell?

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #454
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          K, that was a death story for everyone I could remember. Pretty much, emerald is dead and it is now day. Day will end in 48 hours. I hope.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #455
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            Does this look right? If so, thank EnR for helping me put it together.

            Night 1 - DrKirth killed
            Day 1 - Argo15 lynched
            Night 2 - DarkManticoreX2 killed. DrKirth Resurrected.
            Day 2 - Pntball18 lynched
            Night 3 - EnR died. Pntballa18 resurrected. DarkManticoreX2 resurrected.
            Day 3 - MassFlavour lynched.
            Night 4 - Lightknight924 killed. EnR resurrected.
            Day 4 - Pntballa18 lynched.
            Night 5 - Roundbox killed.
            Day 5 - DarkManticoreX2 lynched. Heavylee killed.
            Night 6 - Th3DDRKid killed.
            Day 6 - X3R0H0UR lynched. Lynch failed.
            Night 7 - emerald000 killed.
            Day 7 - X3R0H0UR lynched.

            This seems a little off to me. I remember lightknight getting attacked and guarded.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #456
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              Remaining players

              SkyFox_
              Xplayfan
              sc979
              DrKirth
              EnR
              jwcgator

              Phantoms

              SkyFox_ (2)
              Massflavour (2)
              Xplayfan (2)
              jwcgator (2)
              argo15
              DarkManticoreX2


              Look right?

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • DrKirth
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 484

                #457
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                Originally posted by rzr

                Night 1 - DrKirth killed
                Day 1 - Argo15 lynched
                Night 2 - DarkManticoreX2 killed. DrKirth Resurrected.
                Day 2 - Pntball18 lynched
                Night 3 - EnR died. Pntballa18 resurrected. DarkManticoreX2 resurrected.
                Day 3 - MassFlavour lynched.
                Night 4 - Lightknight924 kill attempted. EnR resurrected.
                Day 4 - Pntballa18 lynched.
                Night 5 - Lightknight924 killed.
                Day 5 - DarkManticoreX2 lynched. Heavylee killed.
                Night 6 - Roundbox killed.
                Day 6 - X3R0H0UR lynched. Lynch failed.
                Night 7 - Th3DDRKid killed.
                Day 7 - X3R0H0UR lynched.
                Night 8 - emerald000 killed.
                Looks right now.


                Be efficient.

                Comment

                • DrKirth
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 484

                  #458
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  All right, I've been talking to almost everyone left and I think that the MW is either xplayfan or jwcgator. Both of them haven't really done anything except vote, and neither have been that active on aim. I've talked a little more to jwc than xplay, but aside from that both are just as suspicious.


                  Be efficient.

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #459
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    xplayfan

                    Comment

                    • EnR
                      Massive flaming dildos.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8431

                      #460
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      xplayfan
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • xplayfan
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 752

                        #461
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        I've stopped caring.
                        xplayfan

                        Comment

                        • skyfox_
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 354

                          #462
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          agreed,xplayfan it is...

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #463
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            BEWARE OF THE DOG was the sign on the door. The door to the alleged headquarters of the Taliban. As I creaked the door open I peered inside. The disgusting warmth of a gun barrel pressed against my temple and I tensed up. I was pulled inside to see DrKirth holding his .22 blasting a target on th opposite side of the room. He snapped his fingers and several men stood around me. Smashing me with clubs and gun barrels. Kicking me. I don't know what I did... All I know is I was dying. And at the hands of my fellow soldiers. I guess it's true... Despite all you do... Only the good die young.

                            Xplayfan has been instad. It is now night 8. Night 8 will end when I recieve all PM('s).

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #464
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              Remaining Players:

                              SkyFox_
                              sc979
                              DrKirth
                              EnR
                              Jwcgator

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #465
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                I sent everyone with a special role a PM. I'd appreciate it if they'd reply.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...