jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T3hDDRKid
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 754

    #316
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    P.S. I might change, but due to the lack of wolfing that one night and the massive train of inactivity, lightdarkness.
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    it just goes with what I said

    what brought this country together?

    desegregation

    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

    let's start with baseball

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #317
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      Isn;t it night??

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #318
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        Lol, yes. The last few posts seriously cracked me up. And also, of course they can guard against a lynching. The Elemental, for both teams, can use their power at any time during the game. The power does not fall into effect until the end of the phase. For example, if they seer someone during the day they recieve their result at the same time I update the thread with the story saying who was lynched. It doesn't happen ASAP. But, they're fully capable of guarding against a lynching.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #319
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          They probably can't against an insta-lynch, unless they got their guard pm in on time. I am assuming...

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #320
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            TO LIGHTKNIGHT924 AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME PLAYING/HOSTING FROM MY PHONE:

            You tell me where playing/hosting from my phone merits flaming:

            jTWG: XXXVIII: Dragon Ball Z - http://flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/...ad.php?t=83528

            TWG: LV Harry Potter Books 1-7 -
            http://flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/...ad.php?t=84202

            jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai - http://flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/...ad.php?t=89918 (Also, this was the most posted in/active/viewed thread in the entire forum)

            TWG XLIII: Mutiny In FFR - http://flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/...ad.php?t=92133

            To all jTWG players: phantoms - http://flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/...ad.php?t=90390

            TWG and jTWG Guide and Reference - http://flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/...ad.php?t=92781

            Any more questions? I'm not trying to toot my own horn, just showing I'm just as qualified as everyone else.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #321
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              Originally posted by heavylee
              They probably can't against an insta-lynch, unless they got their guard pm in on time. I am assuming...
              Correct. Technically. Pretty much, if insta is reached at 6:59 and they send their PM at 7:00 they're screwed. If insta is reached at 6:59 and they send their PM at 6:58 they're dandy.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #322
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                Alright, well everyone else should send their pm's in, I am bored...

                Comment

                • Lightknight924
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 1164

                  #323
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  I'm not flaming you, never did, I've calmly explained why I don't think it's a good idea to host from your phone without a pc. It's nothing personal, so shut up already about it.

                  Also,
                  Originally posted by rzr
                  Elementals can gaurd vigis
                  WHAT?

                  Also, to anyone, mainly rzr, and others as well, who thinks my post was serious about voting EnR, during the Night phase especially, and off of a storyline, is retarded.

                  I like to use, lots of unecessary commas, for no reason.

                  Comment

                  • sc979
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1644

                    #324
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    rzr, Gamer said night ends at 10 A.M., not 10 P.M.

                    and since you didn't fix the phantom count yet,

                    1. lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)
                    2. massflavour (Massflavour)
                    3. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
                    4. argo15 (argo1516)
                    5. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                    6. sc979 (Sam97379)
                    7. DrKirth (drkirth)
                    8. EnR (ryanffr)
                    9. roundbox (tehroundbox)
                    10. DarkManticoreX2 (darkmanticorex2)
                    11. lightknight924 (nakah92)
                    12. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
                    13. t3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
                    14. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                    15. x3rohour (doppelbox)
                    16. heavylee (heavyleah)

                    1 phantom- roundbox, t3hDDRKid, argo15, DarkManticoreX2
                    2 phantoms- lightdarkness, xplayfan, jwcgator
                    3 phantoms- massflavour
                    ...

                    Comment

                    • sc979
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1644

                      #325
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      Actually, just end night now if you have the PMs. Day ended at 1 P.M. yesterday, so 10 A.M. tomorrow is way too long.
                      ...

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #326
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        Here's an idea: How about you shut up about it. If you don't like my source of internet, deal with it. And there's six good reasons why you should.

                        Also, no need to direct it towards me. I knew you were joking, that's why I told EnR and he asked if he could delete his post and I said yes.

                        Sc, I have everything coming. Don't worry, I'm on top of it.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • sc979
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1644

                          #327
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          oops, massflavor should have 2 phantoms should he get revived. Don't know where I got 3 from.
                          ...

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #328
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            Originally posted by sc979
                            Actually, just end night now if you have the PMs. Day ended at 1 P.M. yesterday, so 10 A.M. tomorrow is way too long.
                            I can't. If I did that people could just use process of elimination to figure out who's who. But I agree, the deadline is too long. I will end it at 10:00 PM TONIGHT.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #329
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              Look right?

                              Night One - DrKirth is killed
                              Day One - Argo15 is lynched
                              Night Two - DarkManticoreX2 is Vigid
                              DrKirth is revived
                              Day Two - pntballa18 is lynched
                              Night Three - Nobody revived
                              Lightknight attacked. Attack failed
                              Day Four - Massflavour lynched

                              Phantoms -
                              Lightdarkness (2)
                              Massflavour (2)
                              Xplayfan (2)
                              Argo15
                              DarkManticoreX2
                              Jwcgator (2)

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #330
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                Aren't the rules usually if all the pm's are in then the night is ended? I just thought that was general protocol. I have never hosted though, so I don't knoow...

                                Comment

                                Working...