jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #106
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    be being

    can you rephrase for better understanding?
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • X3R0H0UR
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 540

      #107
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      a good start would be to remove 'being' from the sentance. right after 'be'...
      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #108
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        That caused the most confusion

        also, day 2, no evidence, no convos

        How about We StArT SoMe CoNvErSaTiOn

        alternating caps will force you to do whatever action they specify
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #109
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          Ok, I wasn't anticipating the game to take such an odd turn, but I have it under control. Massflavour will replace kekeb. Lightdarkness will replace Makilaz. That's it. I'm going to delete all my posts saying otherwise, and post after this one complete player list with exactly what standing we're at as of right now, I will also update the OP.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #110
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            1. lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)
            2. massflavour (massflavour)
            3. Chris301 (chris301B)
            4. argo15 (argo1516)
            5. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
            6. sc979 (Sam97379)
            7. DrKirth (drkirth)
            8. EnR (ryanffr)
            9. roundbox (tehroundbox)
            10. DarkMantocreX2 (darkmanticorex2)
            11. lightknight924 (nakah92)
            12. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
            13. t3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
            14. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
            15. x3rohour (doppelbox)
            16. heavylee (heavyleah)

            Votes Thus Far:

            Chris301 - .001 > phantom

            I won't dude add Manti and argo on yet, since both have phantoms but neither can be re-killed unless they're revived first.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #111
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              wasn't makilaz already replaced?

              Comment

              • Pyroshock
                ε=-dΦ/dt
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jul 2006
                • 1170

                #112
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                ok

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  I really don't feel like explaining it. Well, not yet. Post game I will. Pyro, you will be replacing Sullyman2007 in the TWG, since I'm co-hosting that. I'll update that for you now.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    hi

                    I work every day from 7-3:30... I go to bed around 10, and I'm going to canada to get ****faced thursday night

                    those in the game can ask for my cell to txt me if you want me... but usually I'm online when I'm not at work or sleeping

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      aww guys, I'll sub if needed

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        Alrighty... day ends tonight, right??

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          Alright, pnt was seered red, you know what to do. Sorry it seems so bogus the seer is just wicked at picking out the reds.

                          pnt
                          ps I am 100% sure of the seer because the seer is me. I have been in contact with the HE and he seered and vigi'd a red - manti.

                          Therefore by some wierd chance we already have 3 reds.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            yeah sorry i'm not a wolf, i'm human. and i don't really think i'm red miller, either. think about it, heavy claims that her and the 'elemental' seered three wolves already, out of three tries. if it turns out i am red miller, sorry, but this is just too much of a coincidence to let slide by

                            heavy

                            Comment

                            • EnR
                              Massive flaming dildos.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 8431

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              I'm really not beleiving that ****. Btw, it was obvious as fuk that you were the seer.

                              Soo... Why do you say who you seered and what color they are the same day that the day ends, both times you do this, seems wolfish, you come post that someone is red when there is no activitie, therefore we have something to go off when you post "seerings" and just lynch the person.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                what? We were coming up with some plan in case the We was still alive, but we figured getting three reds is a pretty good chance of getting the WE. So I am just asking you believe me, sorry it took so long but nobody was around when I was yesterday to talk things out.

                                Comment

                                Working...