jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emerald000
    the Mathemagician~
    • Nov 2005
    • 1320

    #136
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    Actually, it could be possible that the wolves decided to wolf one of them to make people think he is human. There's no reason for him or any other unconfirmed player to know who are the blues.

    Comment

    • X3R0H0UR
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 540

      #137
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      never allow anyone into the alliance unnecessarily...1 bad apple...
      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #138
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        So there's like what? 3 votes in total? -applause- /sarcasm. Updating. Or should I extend?

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • EnR
          Massive flaming dildos.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2007
          • 8431

          #139
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          I think it should be extended to tomorow 7pm.

          I say this because heavy started all this and hardly gave any time for us to talk to pnt ect.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #140
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            RyanFFR (10:30:05 PM): should extend
            RyanFFR (10:30:24 PM): it would give us more time to figure out what heavy's trying to do
            RyanFFR (10:30:30 PM): and get more votes in
            twgXrzr (10:32:40 PM): Ok. Post that. Lol.
            RyanFFR (10:32:47 PM): i sorta did
            RyanFFR (10:33:11 PM): i was just going to see what was going on and possibly vote
            RyanFFR (10:33:15 PM): but it was over o.o
            RyanFFR (10:33:35 PM): btw, i told you twg isen't active anymore, hence why i quit
            twgXrzr (10:33:48 PM): Ok. Post this. Lol.
            RyanFFR (10:33:54 PM): wut rofl
            twgXrzr (10:36:02 PM): This conversation.
            RyanFFR (10:36:06 PM): why o.o
            RyanFFR (10:36:08 PM): but ok
            twgXrzr (10:37:36 PM): Because I pwn. Ok. Lol.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #141
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              I think he's right... I will extend the day. Let's go with... another 24 hours or so. My work schedule is weird. I wasn't even supposed to work today. But I did. So, that's why I may not update enough.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Lightknight924
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 1164

                #142
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                You can't extend it when it's already over.

                Comment

                • Lightknight924
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 1164

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  It's unfair.

                  Comment

                  • Lightknight924
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1164

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    This game is so sketchy.

                    Comment

                    • X3R0H0UR
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 540

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      Its not really
                      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                      Comment

                      • X3R0H0UR
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 540

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        unfair because
                        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                        Comment

                        • X3R0H0UR
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 540

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          no activity has taken place anyway since nights end...
                          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            There was a lot of activity on aim. I just wasn't going to post because we were working on the odds of the WE being alive, and figuring out if we had the numbers for me to come out in the thread.

                            Once we decided it was time, I came out in the thread. The whole first day of the day phase I kept saying, we have to do something. Because I knew you guys needed time to react and form your own opinions, but it just didn't work out that way.

                            Anyways, I have work now for like 9 hours, so I won't be around to talk to anyone.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              Originally posted by Lightknight924
                              It's unfair.
                              You're a lot like pnt. You both try a lot to tell me what to do. Now, here's the thiong, when I get 3 damn votes I'm extendong the day. Capice?

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Lightknight924
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 1164

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                Except I'm not like pnt, or trying to tell you what to do. I'm trying to play by the rules. Last I knew, day should not be extended hours after it was already over. If people don't vote that's their fault. It shouldn't make the game alter in their favor because of their lazyness and crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...