jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #301
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    The alliance is an alliance for a reason. We all make the decisions together, not just according to it's "leader."


    Yeah.

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #302
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      yay, I'm the leader! now bow down to me! :P

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #303
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
        rather than wasting it, we'll rule out people who aren't blues, which is going to be anyone the alliance leader isn't voting for, rather than waste it, why NOT vote you for a saftey?
        Yea but it's not a safety, it's a vote to get me killed, with no reasoning behind it.

        Anywayz, I'm done discussing this, I think you're a wolf.
        Also as Lightknight, said....Alliances make their decisions as a group, not just one person, it wouldn't be an alliance then would it.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • X3R0H0UR
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 540

          #304
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          If you really need an explanation for this, maybe you should stick to jTWG.

          If a vote is cast on a blue, and then I back it up with another one, how is the alliance going to tell me that that person is a blue and I shouldn't vote for them? It makes it impossible to save that person, especially if the bandwagon jumps on. I'm not going to randomly place my vote in a safety just to do it, that's a waste also. We could be accidentally (just like this time) forcing a KitB, luckily there was a phantom to split it.

          In the end, I'll vote with heavy because she wont vote for a blue...its common sense. She said she had suspicions of you, which is more than was said about anyone else at all. Infact it was the LEAST random vote I could place.

          Now, stop crying wolf on me just because I voted for you and you could have been feasibly been voted out.
          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #305
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            EnR isn't in the alliance, equivalent suspicion.

            X3R0 has done nothing to evidently merit a vote, mine was off of mere caution.

            Also, this is where my post ends.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #306
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              Hi, my name is Mass Flavour. If you're viewing this hologram is means I am dead. I have vital information for defeating the Iraqis. The problem is, while I'm recording this, I am being monitored. The things I am allowed to tell you are the following.

              - I am in a room. This room has one window. I can see the ground above it. It is a basement.
              - Three men are around me. Two hold guns which have barrels leaning against my temples that you cannot see. The third man holds a video camera. This camera is focused on the floor, just over my toes.
              - They have told me I may die if I tell you too much. Also, that this tape will be sent no matter what, that they do not fear you. Well, us.

              I need your help... My fellow soldiers... I need you to rescue me... SAVE ME!


              Thirteen miles away sitting in a straw hut the Americans watch this transaction

              "Let the bastard die, he's of no concern to us." said LightKnight.

              Heavy replied "are yo deaf? He just said if you're watching this he's dead."

              EnR slyly said "Yes... Well, don't worry about it. He's dead now, just move on with our lives... While we still can."


              I'm returning to hosting. I'm sorry, I think work+exams+tourney+hosting+gf problems really made me screw this up badly. Don't worry, I'll make this game return to being good, just like it was at the start. All PM's should be sent to me. Obviously, Massflavour is dead. The deadline was said by gamer, but, in case you missed it, it's 10:00 PM tomorrow. I'm going to go through everything I missed. If I didn't see posts by roundbox, I'll replace him. (Sorry ). Updated player list coming after I check everything.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • EnR
                Massive flaming dildos.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2007
                • 8431

                #307
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                Nice to have you back arezeeare
                sigpic

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #308
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  Everything I can show you guys from the Hosts log:

                  1. Lightdarkness replaced Pyroshock replaced Makilaz Has 2 PHANTOMS
                  2. Massflavour replaced Kekeb. Has 1 PHANTOM
                  3. Xplayfan replaced Chris301. Has 2 PHANTOMS.

                  4. Emerald000
                  5. argo15 Has 1 PHANTOM
                  6. sc979
                  7. DrKirth
                  8. EnR
                  9. roundbox has 1 PHANTOM.
                  10. Lightknight924
                  11. jwcgator
                  12. T3hDDRKidHAS 1 PHANTOM
                  13. pntballa18
                  14. X3R0H0UR
                  15. Heavylee
                  16. DarkManticoreX2 HAS 1 PHANTOM.
                  Last edited by rzr; 06-24-2008, 10:38 AM.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Lightknight924
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1164

                    #309
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    EnR slyly said "Yes... Well, don't worry about it. He's dead now, just move on with our lives... While we still can."

                    ENR
                    ENR
                    ENR
                    ENR
                    ENR

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #310
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      Hey you probably should answer my question or something
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #311
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        Originally posted by Lightknight924
                        EnR slyly said "Yes... Well, don't worry about it. He's dead now, just move on with our lives... While we still can."

                        ENR
                        ENR
                        ENR
                        ENR
                        ENR
                        Are you being serious right now...

                        That has to be the dumbest thing to vote off of I've ever ****ing seen.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #312
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          Originally posted by Lightknight924
                          EnR slyly said "Yes... Well, don't worry about it. He's dead now, just move on with our lives... While we still can."

                          ENR
                          ENR
                          ENR
                          ENR
                          ENR
                          btw

                          "Let the bastard die, he's of no concern to us." said LightKnight.

                          So does that mean you're a wolf too?

                          Both of us in the story don't care that he died.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #313
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            Lightknight, don't be a moron. You know that the stories reflect nothing of actual roles. Just enjoy them. And roundbox, I'm sorry, I must have missed your question. Unless it was if the elemental can guard against a lynch, in which case, yes.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • EnR
                              Massive flaming dildos.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 8431

                              #314
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              rofl, embarresing, din't know it was night... which means he's kidding, brb suicide
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • T3hDDRKid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 754

                                #315
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                Whoa. Elementals can guard against lynchs?
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                it just goes with what I said

                                what brought this country together?

                                desegregation

                                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                                let's start with baseball

                                Comment

                                Working...