jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T3hDDRKid
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 754

    #211
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    Wtf I knew I missed the vote because I was at play rehearsal, and since I was making a movie all night, I didn't bother to check until tonight to see what happened during the night phase - then day is extended post-day. Seriously, rzr, you have the -right- to do that, but that doesn't mean that it's the proper action just because of inactivity. Now I have a phantom anyway.

    Anyway, guys, heavy is the real deal. I forced her to come out in the thread by waiting until the last possible moment to bail, so I could find any counterclaims and judge for myself whether or not she had told me the truth. Turns out she has, and I'm behind the alliance 100%.
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    it just goes with what I said

    what brought this country together?

    desegregation

    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

    let's start with baseball

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #212
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      I was lagging behind in my duties. I was supposed to be on inspection detail, but, I kept neglecting to check the exits. Well, I'm not exactly sure how, but one of the PFC's got it in their head that I'd been doing that on purpose to allow Iraqi soldiers to sneak in and poisen our rations because he just happened to get sick. The case was brought to our Captain. I don't know why, but the genius agreed. Next thing I knew I was being roughly shoved around and mocked by everyone I knew. All my fellow soldiers. Someone was cleaning their gun and 'accidently' smashed my head with the barrel. Another person was walking by at lunch and casually knocked my food to the floor. I ended up flipping out, and knocking someone out. The Captain walked up to me, checked his silences, and shot a hand-gun bullet through my heart. After that...

      Pntballa18 has been lynched. Xplayfan will be replacing Chris301. It is now Night 3. I will update this all in a minute with the total phantoms, and cursent player list. For now, enjoy.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #213
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        When's it end?

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #214
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          1. lightdarkness (lightdarkness42)
          2. Massflavour (massflavour)
          3. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
          4. sc979
          5. EnR (ryanffr)
          6. DrKirth
          7. Roundbox (tehroundbox)
          8.DarkManticoreX2 (darkmanticorex2)
          9. Lightknight924 (nakah92)
          10. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
          11. t3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
          12. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
          13. X3R0H0UR (doppelbox)
          14. argo15 (argo1516)
          15. heavylee (heavyleah)
          16. kekeb (kek3b)
          -------------------------
          1. Freaksnots (freakysnots)

          Phantoms... I think

          Xplayfan > 2
          lightdarkness > 1
          roundbox >1
          jwcgator > 1
          t3hDDRKid > 1
          Massflavour > 1
          I'm missing some... Now, I have to go hunt down the proper posts...
          Last edited by rzr; 06-20-2008, 08:16 AM.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #215
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            yeah I have a phantom
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • sc979
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 1644

              #216
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              I think the only one you're missing is massflavour.

              He hasn't posted anything yet and I haven't seen him on AIM. Does he know he's in the game?
              ...

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #217
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                Originally posted by sc979
                I think the only one you're missing is massflavour.

                He hasn't posted anything yet and I haven't seen him on AIM. Does he know he's in the game?
                Ok, I added him in. You're right. And yes, he does know he's in. He is also in the FFYa TWG right now, so, I'm not expecting a boom of activity from him, just enough to avoid phantoms. In the meantime, the next person to receive a phantom will be replaced with freakysnots. No questions asked.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #218
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  he's only made three posts in it, all three of which being last minute safeties. I wouldn't count on him being active

                  also this post doesn't count because it's actually relevant

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #219
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    Ok, I've done a lot of thinking and came to a conclusion. Because of the inactivity, I've decided that any PM I do not recieve will be done at random. That will help ensure that the game continues. Also, I'm working until 11:00, so we'll say the night ends at 11:30 EST tonight.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Lightknight924
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 1164

                      #220
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      So wait, if the wolves don't send in a PM someone's going to randomly die?

                      What?

                      Comment

                      • Lightknight924
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 1164

                        #221
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        Medic, if you really have no option and you have to revive someone, do not revive pnt or manti. One, reviving pnt would put us back to Day 2, and reviving Manti would be reviving a confirmed red.

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #222
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          Ummm, argo is also red, so he kind of has limited options...

                          Comment

                          • thunderstrike687
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 785

                            #223
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            Originally posted by Lightknight924
                            So wait, if the wolves don't send in a PM someone's going to randomly die?

                            What?
                            This.

                            Wolves dont get a kill if they dont send in a PM.

                            Continue. K bye.


                            Originally posted by Adamaja456
                            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                            i love a food

                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #224
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              Hurray fair rules!

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #225
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                Ok, so, based on that logic, if I don't recieve a seer, guard, or medic PM they lose it too? K? K. Thanks for the clarification, Lightknight.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...