jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #61
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    Originally posted by emerald000
    That's exactly what I have said, but more elaborated (and maybe less clear.)

    But by "secret alliance", do you mean that the player allied with the seer should not come out? That's not really productive. If Heavylee got contacted by a false seer (or not at all), it should be known so humans won't be mislead. And that way, the seer is not in danger. The wolves could kill the player allied with the seer, but then, having wasted their vigi, the seer is not in danger anymore and can come out.

    I hope it is more clear now.

    It's fine if the person in contact with the seer comes out
    but he'll probably be vigi'd.
    And so it'd kill the alliance.

    Comment

    • argo15
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2006
      • 1863

      #62
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      I am a normal human, unless I'm red miller, the seer is BSing you guys. I know as a rule i'm probably going to die, but DEFINATELY consider that this seer is a fake. Elsewise, you are rid of the red miller.

      Comment

      • argo15
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 1863

        #63
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        I got work, i'll be back in 5 hours =/

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #64
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          Originally posted by emerald000
          The wolves could kill the player allied with the seer, but then, having wasted their vigi, the seer is not in danger anymore and can come out.
          Wow... Do you read what I am writing? If the wolves use their vigi to kill the player in contact with the seer, the seer will be safe to come out to the thread.

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #65
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            They won't use their vigi, then, will they.

            Comment

            • Kekeb
              davai
              • Dec 2006
              • 2765

              #66
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              This early in the game, with not a lot of lynching options I would say the best move is to lynch Argo. If he is the red miller, than that's one more thing we don't have to worry about. If it was later on in the game, it could be a heavily wasted lynch.
              safety on emerald

              Comment

              • emerald000
                the Mathemagician~
                • Nov 2005
                • 1320

                #67
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                I am also totally for lynching Argo. But I am not voting for him, since I don't want to insta. So, I will place a safety on x3ro.

                Comment

                • X3R0H0UR
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 540

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  First, if Heavy was trying to bait the vigi on herself, u guys made it nice and clear to the wolves thats what we want....I'da just let it go and have it happen.

                  However I would wager that we either have a brain dead seer, or the elemental seered argo blue....thats the only thing that makes sense....or does it not?

                  Why would the seer come out randomly? "OMG I MIGHT GET VIGIED BEFORE I GET THIS OFF"....srsly?
                  Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                  Comment

                  • T3hDDRKid
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 754

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    Hardly more than an hour to make my decision.

                    Originally posted by heavylee
                    Screw this, I have to go to the gym and no one is around. I will come right out with it. The seer came out to me and told me that argo was seered red. I don't know why they came out to me, kind of ironic since I was seer before the re-roll. Anyways, Argo is red, and I don't care if he could be the red miller but we need to kill him off. So instead of random votes lets target someone who is possibly a wolf.
                    Very believable. The seer found somebody red [A 1/4 chance with the Red Miller in there], and after that, told a random, unconfirmed person [who would have a 1/5 chance of being a wolf] that he was blue.

                    I don't believe that.

                    Originally posted by heavylee
                    Anyways, Argo is red, and I don't care if he could be the red miller but we need to kill him off.
                    Trying to pull out the seer by announcing a fake "seer." Once the seer is out in the open, he can be vigi'd.

                    This is just a day one theory, disclaimer, etc, but I'm thinking that Heavy is a wolf. It's very, very convenient that the seer would message her saying that he found a red night one, and in addition to her "any other seer claims" post, I think it's a badly executed play to kill the seer right off the bat.
                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    it just goes with what I said

                    what brought this country together?

                    desegregation

                    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                    let's start with baseball

                    Comment

                    • T3hDDRKid
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 754

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      Oh right Heavylee
                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      it just goes with what I said

                      what brought this country together?

                      desegregation

                      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                      let's start with baseball

                      Comment

                      • T3hDDRKid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 754

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        SORRY MY MESSAGE WAS BROKEN

                        THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE SECOND QUOTE

                        Originally posted by heavylee
                        Open for discussion, should I ask for other seer claims to see if we can trust my seer?
                        THEN

                        Trying to pull out the seer by announcing a fake "seer." Once the seer is out in the open, he can be vigi'd.
                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        it just goes with what I said

                        what brought this country together?

                        desegregation

                        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                        let's start with baseball

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          I was asking the general public whether or not trying to find other seer claims was a good idea, as I am not a very strategic player and don't often come into these situations. It is not my fault the seer came to me, I just thought it would be a good idea to share the information.

                          Comment

                          • X3R0H0UR
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 540

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            well i'll go with argo, unless he counterclaims he's actually a blue...in which case he's screwed anyway...mostly to avoid a phan though
                            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              TehDDR, I think you're pulling something out of a post that's not really there.

                              Comment

                              • Lightknight924
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 1164

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                PS Day is over.

                                Comment

                                Working...