jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrKirth
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 484

    #361
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    Currently, it makes best sense to lynch those that have been seered red, unless one of you knows for a fact that one of them is the red miller.

    pnt


    Be efficient.

    Comment

    • GamerShadow
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 2534

      #362
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      Oh thanks for informing me about the extension rzr. I assume you want to host this game now.

      I will be taking my leave. Good day.
      Note to self Finish.

      Comment

      • emerald000
        the Mathemagician~
        • Nov 2005
        • 1320

        #363
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        pnt. And thanks for the hosting Gamer.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #364
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          I don't really mean to taunt anyone but it's funny how you still neglect to see one little loop hole... The Medic and I have straightened it out though. Ah, blindness. It makes me laugh.

          By the way, I can tell you this without getting in trouble because the Medic is obviously alive and wasn't killed last night or the resurrections wouldn't have gone through. So, don't complain. Just use your damn heads.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #365
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            Originally posted by DrKirth
            Currently, it makes best sense to lynch those that have been seered red, unless one of you knows for a fact that one of them is the red miller.

            pnt
            so did you guys just completely forget the fact that she could be (is) lying once I died?

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #366
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              Rzr, you're being a little too active in the thread. As a host you want to post at a minimal. Clarifications if it's needed but other than that, you just want to be posting votecharts and day ending/beginning stories. I'm getting more information from your posts then I am from player posts.

              I guess I'll go read up on the goings on.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #367
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                rzr if you are implying the red miller, there is no way for us to be certain which one is the red miller, therefore we need to lynch all the reds that have been seered.

                Also my seer from last night came back red. I'll post when I get home later...

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #368
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  wow, 4 reds in 5 tries.

                  pnt
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • Lightknight924
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1164

                    #369
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    uh ok so can we hurry with an insta rather than doing nothing with only a few votes until day ends to finally vote off pnt? It'd stop wasting the time. Also, heavy, check your IMs.

                    Comment

                    • xplayfan
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 752

                      #370
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      pnt

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #371
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        pnt

                        Comment

                        • massflavour
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 3102

                          #372
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          um

                          pnt
                          .

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #373
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            yay for bandwagons.... lets get this show on the road...

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #374
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              ps, if I die, trust lk for the truth on who is red. he is the only one who knows right now...

                              Comment

                              • Lightknight924
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 1164

                                #375
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                Alright.

                                Comment

                                Working...