jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #391
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    he is hosting via aim i believe...

    Comment

    • jwcgator
      RIP ffrtokens
      • May 2005
      • 2221

      #392
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      (10:35:06 PM) twgXrzr: Let the thread know night will end at 12 but I don't get out of work until 4.

      oops yeah i forgot about that

      >.>

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #393
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        I nominate jwc as the messenger owl.

        Comment

        • EnR
          Massive flaming dildos.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2007
          • 8431

          #394
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          Originally posted by Lightknight924
          I nominate jwc as the messenger owl.
          +1
          +1 post count too
          sigpic

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #395
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            Got my ass in a spot of trouble with Guido. Woops. Ok, lightknight has been killed. EnR has been resurrected. Enjoy it. The day ends in 48 hours. So, Monday, 4:00 PM EST. 4 stories are on their way. Lightknight's attack, EnR's death, pnt's death, and Lightknight's death.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #396
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              Woop

              WB arezeeare
              sigpic

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #397
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                In regards to Lightknight's attack:

                I was waiting for the enemy to try and ambush me because I was planning an ambushing ambush. Isn't ambush a funny word if it's said a lot? Ambush. Ambush. Ambush. Hahaha-
                BOOM!
                The ground in front of me began exploding. I was so confused at first then I thought to attack back and starting firing my M-16 rifle in every direction the soil had exploded from. I heard a gaps for breath by a man about 4 inches from my boot. I looked down to see a brown man gurgling at my feet with blood bubbling around his mouth and foaming. I kicked him in the head and laughed. The next thing I knew I was waking up on the ground in a tent with guns aimed at my head. I don't feel much like talking about it, but they pretty much beat me senseless. By the time they were finshed I was numb and didn't really care about it. I heard an air horn bellow "PVT. LIGHTKNIGHT, GET DOWN!" so I hit the deck and gun fire rained through the air as my fellow American soldier rescued me.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #398
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  ummm.... seer results please?

                  Comment

                  • Lightknight924
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1164

                    #399
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    So rzr, who's the main character in your story then that's witnessing my death? Unless I'm the character there, which would mean by your story, I was rescued and I'm still alive.

                    Oh I'm dead how unexpected. I think the medic should resurrect me asap. I think everyone knows who to kill from here.

                    Adieu.

                    Comment

                    • jwcgator
                      RIP ffrtokens
                      • May 2005
                      • 2221

                      #400
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      manti I guess

                      Comment

                      • DrKirth
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 484

                        #401
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        I guess manti too


                        Be efficient.

                        Comment

                        • sc979
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1644

                          #402
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          manti
                          ...

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #403
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            itnam
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #404
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              Originally posted by Lightknight924
                              So rzr, who's the main character in your story then that's witnessing my death? Unless I'm the character there, which would mean by your story, I was rescued and I'm still alive.

                              Oh I'm dead how unexpected. I think the medic should resurrect me asap. I think everyone knows who to kill from here.

                              Adieu.
                              Possibly you neglect to have read when I clearly stated that I'd be putting up the stories that I owed the game. One of them being your first attack, which was guarded.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #405
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                manti... Guys We've seered 4 reds, so I know for sure one of them is the red miller. Without being able to tell for sure, I suggest we just kill them all, then go after the greens.

                                Comment

                                Working...