jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #121
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    by We I mean wolf elemental...

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #122
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      Also, if pnt were not a wolf, why would he send me this:

      "pntballa" (5:39:39 PM): >=(

      after I posted I seered him red?

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #123
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        Maybe because your framing a green....
        sigpic

        Comment

        • T3hDDRKid
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 754

          #124
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          Even so, I'm going to believe Heavy unless the seer and/or HE comes out. It would be extremely unlikely that both of them were dead, especially after the rezzing of Kirth.
          Originally posted by MalReynolds
          it just goes with what I said

          what brought this country together?

          desegregation

          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

          let's start with baseball

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #125
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            also this is just speaking statistically, there's a 3.674% chance of heavy seering three reds in a row.

            also that's not including the chance of her getting seer twice in a row, which is about 3.9% (3.90625% exactly)

            this is a statistical anomaly. she's definitely trying to bs us.

            Comment

            • emerald000
              the Mathemagician~
              • Nov 2005
              • 1320

              #126
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              I hope you realize there is more in seering that blindly picking someone to seer and hope he is red? You are playing with numbers right now.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #127
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                also i sent you a >=( for the reason that enr said

                also also obviously this is just speculation, but right now i'm thinking manti was the real seer, and he really did come out to heavy. now he's dead (possibly her doing?) and she decides to come out now

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  I didn't seer three reds. I seered two. And pnt I only seered you because I seered you last game and you were blue. I don't know why I ended up being seer two games in a row. I didn't want to post I seered you red because I knew you'd try to pull this.

                  Seriously if I were not seer, do you think I would try to post two days in a row that I seered a red.

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    Originally posted by emerald000
                    I hope you realize there is more in seering that blindly picking someone to seer and hope he is red? You are playing with numbers right now.
                    yes i realize that, which is why i said it was just statistically speaking

                    Comment

                    • emerald000
                      the Mathemagician~
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1320

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      yes i realize that, which is why i said it was just statistically speaking
                      But the conclusion of your statistical speech was that heavy was definitely bsing us. Sorry, but you can't get anything definitive from such a low percentage (and without counting other factors).

                      Comment

                      • Lightknight924
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 1164

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        Pnt.

                        Comment

                        • Lightknight924
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 1164

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          Day's over, it's 7:00 p.m.

                          Pnt is dead.

                          Comment

                          • X3R0H0UR
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 540

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            omg its late, pnt i hope this still counts!
                            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              Make no difference.

                              Comment

                              • Lightknight924
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 1164

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                Alright, I think we need to get an alliance going between the humans. Since Dr. Kirth was Wolf'd Night 1, and the odds of a wolf wolfing another wolf or theirself is extremely low and pointless Night 1, I think the medic who revived Dr. Kirth should come out to him. At least begin some sort of alliance between the blues and humans.

                                Comment

                                Working...