jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #181
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    First off, were do I become a target when I am not even the subject of this discussion.

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #182
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      you're part of the alliance, so you're part of the discussion.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #183
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        I think it doesn't make me the person to vote in all of this. Nevertheless, it makes no difference. Heavy is the one we need to keep alive, if she truly is the seer.

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #184
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          Sorry, I edited the convo, but I was in a hurry because my family is here for a visit. I mixed up the names. I hope it isn't too confusing...

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #185
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            argo's looking at the thread?

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #186
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              Originally posted by Lightknight924
              Then forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I don't think you can gaurd a lynch.
              i quoted those and said stop lying because in one you said you could guard lynches, and in the other you said you couldn't, both without talking to rzr in between

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #187
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                also what does manti checking the thread have to do with anything? he's probably just reading it now because there's actually activity

                Comment

                • Lightknight924
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 1164

                  #188
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  I never said you could gaurd a lynch. I said gaurd a vigi during the day.

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #189
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    Originally posted by Lightknight924
                    That was the plan, but then I saw that there were an equal amount of votes. So at the last minute I saved the HE from using his gaurd by voting you.
                    this quote implies that you were going to have the elemental use the guard on you if you were lynched

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #190
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      Quit saying that I ****ed up, lightknight. I'm getting sick of you being an ass. You want it better, you make your fellow players active.

                      Also, I just got called into work. I'm almost there, so I'm telling you guys now, no votes may be cast after 7, but I won't update until I get out. SOUND FAIR ENOUGH?

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #191
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        actually you said 24 hours at 10:40pm edt yesterday

                        =p

                        Comment

                        • Lightknight924
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 1164

                          #192
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          but day ended at 7

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #193
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            except day hasn't ended yet

                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #194
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              I meant day yesterday silly.

                              Comment

                              • sc979
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1644

                                #195
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                okay, pnt

                                Three blues have been claimed, and no counterclaims as of yet. I know not everybody has been on today, but I'll go with it for now.
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...