jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T3hDDRKid
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 754

    #226
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    Correct. If you don't receive a PM, you assume that the person did no night action.

    If the seer doesn't send a PM, he doesn't seer.

    If the guardian doesn't send a guard, he doesn't guard.

    If the medic doesn't send a revive, he doesn't rez.

    You don't play the game for the players.
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    it just goes with what I said

    what brought this country together?

    desegregation

    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

    let's start with baseball

    Comment

    • Lightknight924
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 1164

      #227
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      Yes, that's how it should go. It's an option to use your abilities.

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #228
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        And so, Medic, do NOT revive tonight. If you sent in a PM, take it back!

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #229
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          yeah sorry to burst your bubble, but

          Originally posted by role description
          Medic - Chooses one person to revive each night. THEY MUST DO THIS. They have a 50% chance of success.


          notice the big bold letters?

          can't change what roles do during the game

          Comment

          • jwcgator
            RIP ffrtokens
            • May 2005
            • 2221

            #230
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            Originally posted by rzr
            Pntballa18 has been lynched.
            hey you can't post

            Comment

            • Lightknight924
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1164

              #231
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              and thunder is a twc member, he verified that what tehddr and I were saying to be true.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #232
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                yes well that's all fine and dandy, but if rzr specifies a rule for his game, and everyone agrees to it and signs up (like we all did) then that rule stays for the game. you guys complaining that the medic shouldn't have to revive is like me complaining that wolves can kill people every night - it's part of the role.

                edit so i don't waste my 4000th post: back when I hosted the game, this is what everyone got pissed at me for. I changed a tiny aspect of the guardian role, and it turned out to actually be a huge factor in the game. This isn't going to be a huge factor, either, 99% chance whoever is revived is lynched that day.

                ps farka you played in that game, and you were on of the people pissed at me.
                Last edited by pntballa18; 06-21-2008, 06:35 AM.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #233
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  You guys are just trying to screw this game up, aren't you? Well, you're succeeding. I'm ready to say **** it and give up hosting this ****ty ****ing game because certain people are being such GIANT ****ing dick heads about everything. Lightknight was attacked but the attack failed. No resurrection was done. Day 3's over on Monday at around noon.[/b] Bye.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #234
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    Rzr, I think you're doing a good job, people are just being really inactive which isn't fair to the host.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #235
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      *sigh* thank you

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Lightknight924
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 1164

                        #236
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        Alright, I talked to thunder last night anyways, and he said that the medic rules is at the discretion of the host, so I'm fine with it.

                        Since I was attacked, though, need I confirm myself human to you any longer?

                        Alright, here's the thing, the gaurdian gaurded heavy last night and I gaurded myself, because I'm the HE(which also fills any holes you think i might have had in my story before). I came out to tehddr Night 1 or one of those days after a long analytical discussion, we both decided that it'd be best to find the seer. So after heavy came out with contact with the seer, I went to her and told her to have the seer seer me so that we could form an alliance, she decided that I wouldn't risk it if I were a wolf and came out to me as the seer. So afterwards, we decided to seer manti Night 2 after argo was lynched Day 2. Manti came back to me as a red. So I vigi'd him that night as well. Day 2 comes and heavy's seer on pnt that we agreed upon came back red, as shocking yet not shocking as it was.

                        The reason I'm so convinced that pnt should be a red is because most people that were red/blue this game are either switched sides, or green. Like, I am the Human Elemental, but I was Wolf Elemental last game. Heavy was seer last game. Tehddr and kekeb may have been wolves, but I trust that tehddr shows no sign of wolvery this game, so I'd assume he's human. Pnt was the medic, so logically it'd make sense if he were a wolf this game. I think not every role was done random, just my speculation.


                        In any case, I think we should lynch whomever we think is MW, if the game does not end that day then we should have the medic bring them back to Life. Although the redmiller could still be out there, or a wolf could be. We've only killed 3/5 reds if everyone's telling the truth about their seer'ings(heavy and I). So we must take this into caution.


                        I'm probably a target to be wolfed now, but I feel that we need to focus on who to eliminate today before I prepare for any danger the werewolves may put me in.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #237
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          I'd say I apologize for being rude, but 100% mean this to be a dick:

                          QUIT ****ING SAYING THAT I ****ING GAVE OUT ROLES ON MY OWN ACCORD. I ****ING GENERATED THE GOD DAMN THINGS. UNLESS YOU'RE SUGGESTING ARGO BROKE INTO MY HOUSE, FIXED HIS GENERATOR TO MAKE EVERYONE'S ROLES WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, AND LEFT WITHOUT A TRACE, THEN STOP. I DON'T ****ING CHEAT, AND YOU'RE REALLY STARTING TO ****ING PISS ME OFF WITH IT!

                          Manti edit: I know you're frustrated, but size 7 red font hurts my eyes
                          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 06-25-2008, 12:19 PM.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Lightknight924
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1164

                            #238
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            I can't wait until post game.

                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #239
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              PS. That was not a response to bring about flaming. It's a response to prevent it.

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #240
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                Yea....no.... I am the same exact role I was before the reroll. so what you're saying is wrong.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...