jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #286
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
    Uhhh, we're no where near deadline...there's plenty of time to get votes in that don't kill you. If its 'wolfy' to vote the way the alliance leader votes, then sign me up I guess...
    The alliance leader had no evidence to vote me, she said I was a little bit suspicious, so it's pretty much a semi safety, then you go ahead and vote just because someone else did, which is pretty much a dumb reason to vote on someone, even if that person is the alliance leader.

    I've done the same thing when I was wolf in previous games.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #287
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      but yea, im dead now, awesome. nice going ya ******s, wasted a kill.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • xplayfan
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 752

        #288
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        X3R0H0UR: 2/7 - LightKnight924, EnR
        EnR: 2/7 - heavylee, X3R0H0UR
        massflavour: 2/7 - T3hDDRKid, DrKirth
        emerald000: 1/7 - sc979
        DrKirth: 1/7 - xplayfan
        T3hDDRKid: 1/7 - roundbox
        lightdarkness: 1/7 - emerald000

        Comment

        • EnR
          Massive flaming dildos.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2007
          • 8431

          #289
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          Day already ended.

          it ended at 10am
          sigpic

          Comment

          • T3hDDRKid
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 754

            #290
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            Since we really son't know woh's wolf at the time, we may as well vote for people who we don't know.

            I expect to die tonight ;-;
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            it just goes with what I said

            what brought this country together?

            desegregation

            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

            let's start with baseball

            Comment

            • T3hDDRKid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 754

              #291
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              who*

              typing on crappy keyboard
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              it just goes with what I said

              what brought this country together?

              desegregation

              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

              let's start with baseball

              Comment

              • GamerShadow
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 2534

                #292
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                Sorry for the lack of story, guys, I didn't make up this TWG, so =(.

                massflavour (2 votes + 1 phantom = 2.01 votes) has been shot and killed. It is now Night 3, which ends Wednesday, June 25th, 2008 at 10:00AM
                Last edited by GamerShadow; 06-23-2008, 11:31 AM.
                Note to self Finish.

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #293
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  OH, forgot about phantoms, whooo.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #294
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    Whoops though day ended tonight.

                    Gj jwc.

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #295
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      enr there was a three way tie for votes even without phantoms, so I don't know why you were so upset...

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #296
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        oops, forgot to add, who do I send my seer pm to?

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #297
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          Originally posted by heavylee
                          enr there was a three way tie for votes even without phantoms, so I don't know why you were so upset...
                          I din't know there was a tie till this day ended o.O
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • X3R0H0UR
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 540

                            #298
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            Originally posted by EnR
                            The alliance leader had no evidence to vote me, she said I was a little bit suspicious, so it's pretty much a semi safety, then you go ahead and vote just because someone else did, which is pretty much a dumb reason to vote on someone, even if that person is the alliance leader.

                            I've done the same thing when I was wolf in previous games.
                            If it helps you sleep at night, it was mostly a safety.
                            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                            Comment

                            • EnR
                              Massive flaming dildos.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 8431

                              #299
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              Don't know if you noticed.... a safety is voting on someone that has no votes.. good one.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • X3R0H0UR
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 540

                                #300
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                rather than wasting it, we'll rule out people who aren't blues, which is going to be anyone the alliance leader isn't voting for, rather than waste it, why NOT vote you for a saftey?
                                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                                Comment

                                Working...