jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #46
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
    2. kekeb (kek3b)
    so there
    wait what? T3hDDRKid

    Comment

    • devonin
      Very Grave Indeed
      Community Manager
      Event Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2004
      • 10120

      #47
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      All he did was fix his bold tags.

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #48
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        Alright guys, I am back in town and need to talk to a few people before I post anything, but I will be posting hopefully within an hour or so. So stay tuned to hear my evidence.

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #49
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          Screw this, I have to go to the gym and no one is around. I will come right out with it. The seer came out to me and told me that argo was seered red. I don't know why they came out to me, kind of ironic since I was seer before the re-roll. Anyways, Argo is red, and I don't care if he could be the red miller but we need to kill him off. So instead of random votes lets target someone who is possibly a wolf.

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #50
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            argo lawlcaeks
            sigpic

            Comment

            • Lightknight924
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1164

              #51
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              Originally posted by Kekeb
              wait what? T3hDDRKid
              You realize my vote was a safety, correct? I'd hope you're not using this vote as a safety, because you don't safety someone who already has a safety.

              If it's not a safety, then explain your reason for voting him, at least.

              Comment

              • Lightknight924
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 1164

                #52
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                Also, Heavy, we have no reason to believe you since there's a Wolf Elemental. Everyone stop being so conclusive without any reasoning.

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  Open for discussion, should I ask for other seer claims to see if we can trust my seer?

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    argo because he was seered red etc plus we have nothing else to go off of

                    Comment

                    • emerald000
                      the Mathemagician~
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1320

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      OK, now there's a couple of things we need to put clear. There's a couple of possibilities:

                      1- The seer is the real one. That's the best scenario.

                      2- A wolf contacted her as the seer. That means there's the real seer out there. I think he should seer some player and if he comes out green, come out to him. That player could then act as the link between the seer and the thread. Yes, he could be MW, but there's not much more to do. The guardian could guard that player. And even if the wolves uses their vigi to kill him, the seer could come out to thread safely after.

                      3- Heavylee is a wolf trying to get in contact with the real seer and at the same time, get innocents lynched. Then again, if the real seer has not came out to Heavylee, he should do what is explained above.

                      PS: That's my current opinion on the subject. If you want to chat about it, I am way open for some discussion.

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        Pretty much gonna say argo.

                        Comment

                        • Lightknight924
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 1164

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          Originally posted by emerald000
                          OK, now there's a couple of things we need to put clear. There's a couple of possibilities:

                          1- The seer is the real one. That's the best scenario.

                          2- A wolf contacted her as the seer. That means there's the real seer out there. I think he should seer some player and if he comes out green, come out to him. That player could then act as the link between the seer and the thread. Yes, he could be MW, but there's not much more to do. The guardian could guard that player. And even if the wolves uses their vigi to kill him, the seer could come out to thread safely after.

                          3- Heavylee is a wolf trying to get in contact with the real seer and at the same time, get innocents lynched. Then again, if the real seer has not came out to Heavylee, he should do what is explained above.

                          PS: That's my current opinion on the subject. If you want to chat about it, I am way open for some discussion.
                          The problem is, the Wolf Elemental can vigi the seer during the day phase, whilest the gaurdian can only gaurd at night. Therefore, the seer should NOT come out. Nor should the Human Elemental.

                          If anything, the seer should ally with a random player. It'll need to be a secret alliance then, if this is true.

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            Originally posted by emerald000
                            That means there's the real seer out there. I think he should seer some player and if he comes out green, come out to him. That player could then act as the link between the seer and the thread.
                            That's exactly what I have said, but more elaborated (and maybe less clear.)

                            But by "secret alliance", do you mean that the player allied with the seer should not come out? That's not really productive. If Heavylee got contacted by a false seer (or not at all), it should be known so humans won't be mislead. And that way, the seer is not in danger. The wolves could kill the player allied with the seer, but then, having wasted their vigi, the seer is not in danger anymore and can come out.

                            I hope it is more clear now.

                            Comment

                            • argo15
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 1863

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              woah, wait who seered me red, reading thread.

                              Comment

                              • Lightknight924
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 1164

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                Argo, I guess. Why not?

                                Comment

                                Working...