jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #151
    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

    Originally posted by Lightknight924
    Pnt.
    It would seem to me like you're trying to alter it in your favor. See, you vote for pnt. You don't want other people to have the time to change their minds, so, you call out the only person who can both change the game, and you won't get screwed for calling out: The host. Well, quit it. If you want a link to the rules, here it is: Now, you tell me where in here it has your point of view, and I will concede defeat.
    Last edited by rzr; 06-19-2008, 08:42 AM.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #152
      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

      yes i love how farka lynches me at the last possible minute and no one questions it

      Comment

      • sc979
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 1644

        #153
        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

        Ugh, my schedule sucks, and it looks like I missed a lot yesterday. I guess I should start talking to more people, but for now, semi-safety on lightknight
        ...

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #154
          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

          Originally posted by rzr
          You're a lot like pnt. You both try a lot to tell me what to do. Now, here's the thiong, when I get 3 damn votes I'm extendong the day. Capice?
          also more like question why you're doing things without using question marks

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #155
            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

            Inactivity is bad...

            After talking about it on AIM, I decided to vote for LightKnight. I find REALLY fishy his way to vote at last second to put the kill on pnt.

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #156
              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

              gah, this sucks, pnt is red. I don't know how to explain it any better. I know how bad it looks to get three reds in a row. That is just how it happened.

              Comment

              • Lightknight924
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 1164

                #157
                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                Alright, I think it's necessary now to inform everyone then. Since rzr ****ed up my plan, I'll have to inform everyone now.

                First, let me say that since Night 1 I have been forming an alliance. it began with tehddr Night 1, when him and I decided to trust one another through a long analytical discussion. Him and I decided that it would be best to find the seer, since him and I had contacted the HE(there's no reason to give names, when pnt's back and the MW lives). So I go to Heavy, and tell her the HE wishes to find the seer, and I inform her of the alliance I have with the HE and tehddr. So as proof, I tell Heavy to have the seer go and seer the Human Elemental(I tell her who it is) and she responds telling me that she trusts that the HE isn't lying since a wolf would not put himself up to a seer like that if he knew being seer'd meant he had to show up as a special blue.

                So Heavy, tehddr, the HE, and I were in an alliance. Heavy then comes out as the seer(which we knew before hand when she told us). She seer'd argo red apparently, so everyone voted him out, during that same day the HE seer'd Manti for a strong ally, Manti came up red from rzr. So the HE decided to use his vigi on him in Night 2.

                Day 2, Dr. Kirth is revived, I speak to him, he's in our alliance(I highly doubt he was a wolf who got wolfed purposely, I don't think the wolves did that, just a speculation).|

                So, if heavy is truly the seer, and after her and I and the rest alliance that were around at the time decided to seer pnt, he came up red.

                So if we vote off pnt, then we're safe(assuming heavy's telling the truth), if we don't, then we may lost the seer and/or people of the alliance unecessarily.

                Alright, this is what was supposed was supposed to happen Day 3:

                Tehddr was supposed to come out as the seer for Heavy so that the WE if he still lived would use his vigi on tehddr, then Heavy could come out Day 3. Except, tehddr went Awol on the alliance 3 hours before Day 2 ended. So as a desperate act, heavy came out to the thread, and the votes were equal with her and pnt, so at the last minute of Day 2(6:59, when day ended at 7), I voted pnt to ensure that pnt was killed. Then on Day 3 Heavy could inform you all of this alliance, but since RZR ****ED UP THE DAY SCALE BECAUSE OF YOU LAZY ASSES NOT POSTING, this plan now went to ****, and as another desperate act to make sure heavy isn't vigid by the time day ends, I post this explanation.

                My vote goes with pnt. If he truly isn't a wolf then perhaps this alliance is not real, but judging by the way people have acted in our alliance, and heavy's actions, I don't not the the alliance is compromised by wolves.

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                  Dude, when heavy told you the HE is legit because he asked to be seer'd is huge bull****. Everytime I played a wolf role, I always told someone to seer me, proving I;m green, THEY NEVER SEER ME. SO that theory is mad bull****.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Lightknight924
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1164

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                    Doesn't mean that heavy's not the true seer, it just means she's easily manipulative.

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                      Listen, they claimed to be HE which comes up blue, not green. That is why I trusted, they wouldn't claim a blue role directly to the seer if they weren't.

                      I resent being called easily manipulated. I decided on my own what was logical.

                      Comment

                      • Lightknight924
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 1164

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                        I meant more of, it was your judgement.

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                          This game takes a little intuition. If I am wrong, then I deserve LVP for screwing us over. But seriously, I didn't see the point in not believing a blue claim on day two. Wolves don't normally do that in my experience.

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                            day 1*

                            Comment

                            • X3R0H0UR
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 540

                              #164
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                              k well, i see no reason to change my vote...everyone vote to avoid phantoms..
                              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #165
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: A Night Under The Iraqi Sky

                                Originally posted by Lightknight924
                                Then on Day 3 Heavy could inform you all of this alliance, but since RZR ****ED UP THE DAY SCALE BECAUSE OF YOU LAZY ASSES NOT POSTING, this plan now went to ****, and as another desperate act to make sure heavy isn't vigid by the time day ends, I post this explanation.
                                this has some serious holes in it. first you say that you guys know the human elemental, and that he already used his vigi

                                now you're saying that your plan went to **** because you're afraid that heavy will get vigi'd? the wolf elemental, if they haven't been living under a rock, already knows that heavy is claiming to be the seer. i think that you're really just afraid that the human elemental, now that you've said that you're in contact with him, will know that you're lying and vigi one of you.

                                Comment

                                Working...