What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #6061
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    ^_^ MUFFIN!!!^_^

    Comment

    • e3e1
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 11

      #6062
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      This sword makes me so hot!!

      Wooooooo freaky.
      My B-Day (Dec 27) is NOT gonna happen in a while. Naruto fans do me a favor, look up Hinata's Birthday, k?

      Comment

      • Magnum13
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 311

        #6063
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        !!
        There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

        Comment

        • ChaosMaster1
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 429

          #6064
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Why(punch)Am(punch)I(punch)Punching(punch)Without(punch)A(punch)Punching Bag?

          15 AAAs!

          Comment

          • e3e1
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 11

            #6065
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            ^_^ I have a hat as a head

            Wooooooo freaky.
            My B-Day (Dec 27) is NOT gonna happen in a while. Naruto fans do me a favor, look up Hinata's Birthday, k?

            Comment

            • NarutoFoxDemon
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 1181

              #6066
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              ! 0.0

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #6067
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I'm confused.

                Comment

                • Magnum13
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 311

                  #6068
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  stop staring at me, or i'll slay you
                  There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #6069
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Bam! Bam! ...Bam!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • Magnum13
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 311

                      #6070
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I should probably clean up this mess, huh? ...NAH!
                      There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                      Comment

                      • Pikachu655
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 203

                        #6071
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Look at me i am sir punch a lot!
                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        No.. You go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

                        Cheers,
                        Synthlight
                        Synth Made a funny!


                        Comment

                        • Magnum13
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 311

                          #6072
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I beat KH!
                          There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #6073
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I see evil! Take that. Just in case. Take another!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • ChaosMaster1
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 429

                              #6074
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              we are one step closer to saving the envi....wait, bottle powered wires?

                              15 AAAs!

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #6075
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Ha! They'll never find me in this logo.

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...