What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SulferDragon
    this is a waste of space
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 2668

    #5806
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Just keep waiting, good things'll come... ... ...maybe


    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #5807
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I kill you all!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • ffrrocksya
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 285

        #5808
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        oh.... my.... GOSH! what just happened?!?

        FC's:52
        AAA's:11
        Tokens:18
        Skill Tokens:3

        I play with one hand
        (it's screwing me over a bit now)

        Originally posted by ffrrocksya
        Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #5809
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          How you doin'?

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • sujishishou
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 183

            #5810
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I am a mess

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #5811
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              ROAR! I'm so cool!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • ffrrocksya
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 285

                #5812
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                onoz!!

                FC's:52
                AAA's:11
                Tokens:18
                Skill Tokens:3

                I play with one hand
                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #5813
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Please!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • ape0
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 195

                    #5814
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    i gotta pee

                    Comment

                    • Crashfan3
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 2937

                      #5815
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Don't worry, you only have to be my oral slave for 16 more days to pay for the damages to my Ferrari...

                      Comment

                      • Ihaveawii
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 34

                        #5816
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        How does a lion get on stilts in the first place?

                        Comment

                        • spinal_compression
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3325

                          #5817
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Oh yea! Mad skills!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                          Comment

                          • ffrrocksya
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 285

                            #5818
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            yep... ^^

                            FC's:52
                            AAA's:11
                            Tokens:18
                            Skill Tokens:3

                            I play with one hand
                            (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                            Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                            Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #5819
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              You know you wanna...!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • evilcowgod
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 531

                                #5820
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I'm not cleaning up this mess.

                                <- Support!
                                "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

                                Comment

                                Working...