What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Magnum13
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 311

    #5626
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I'm so talented, I can hold a coffee cup while having my picture taken, FEAR ME!
    There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

    Comment

    • evilcowgod
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 531

      #5627
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      THIS is my HAPPY FACE!

      <- Support!
      "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

      Comment

      • JHK
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 55

        #5628
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Bars are for noobs.


        Comment

        • monkeybomb45
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2006
          • 153

          #5629
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          god she has a nice ass
          sigpic

          Originally posted by owmyheadisonfire
          The rivers of blood flow and no one has a sword.
          ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

          ¿?

          Comment

          • evilcowgod
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2003
            • 531

            #5630
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            oh noes I'M ABOUT TO EXLPODE

            <- Support!
            "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

            Comment

            • obie32one
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 906

              #5631
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Stupid Max 300!!!!!

              Comment

              • beau_amour
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2007
                • 11

                #5632
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                do the pelvic thrust!
                There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.

                Which of the three are you?
                -------------------------------------
                The statement below is false.

                The statement above is true.

                Which statment is correct?
                -------------------------------------
                WHEN THE VERY FIRST MAN DISCOVERED THAT COWS HAVE MILK... WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WAS DOING??

                Comment

                • NarutoFoxDemon
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 1181

                  #5633
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Waldo: I'm FREE!!! His Brother: DAMMIT!!! Friend:.....lol

                  Comment

                  • Vishnal
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 419

                    #5634
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Bring me the babies!!!
                    AAAs: 56


                    Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    Tass: This better not be a token for convention attenders only or else I will hunt you down and shove a rake up your ass.
                    Originally posted by Doug31, about Colt.45
                    This is the site where people lie about their scores, not about their gender. You'd be thinking of MySpace.

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #5635
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Please!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • ffrrocksya
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 285

                        #5636
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        i love my room

                        FC's:52
                        AAA's:11
                        Tokens:18
                        Skill Tokens:3

                        I play with one hand
                        (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                        Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                        Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                        Comment

                        • Vishnal
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 419

                          #5637
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          For the last time, I'm not Tupac!
                          AAAs: 56


                          Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          Tass: This better not be a token for convention attenders only or else I will hunt you down and shove a rake up your ass.
                          Originally posted by Doug31, about Colt.45
                          This is the site where people lie about their scores, not about their gender. You'd be thinking of MySpace.

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #5638
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Do I look like a Pokemon now?

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • dcr
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 335

                              #5639
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              .......

                              Comment

                              • Vishnal
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 419

                                #5640
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Who needs that fat Italian bastard, anyway?
                                AAAs: 56


                                Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                Tass: This better not be a token for convention attenders only or else I will hunt you down and shove a rake up your ass.
                                Originally posted by Doug31, about Colt.45
                                This is the site where people lie about their scores, not about their gender. You'd be thinking of MySpace.

                                Comment

                                Working...