What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meiloyn
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 291

    #4291
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Check out my new cellphone!!!!111!

    (He doesn't look Emo to me, actually. Not Emo enough. He's gotta wear darker, skinnier clothing and whenever an Emo takes a pictuer of his/herself, that picture always has a depressing tone to it. Always. O.< Oh yeah, throw in a few things that show he's confused about the difference between Emo and Goth, because most Emos (and poser Goths) are.

    Yeah, Emos are gay/stupid.)

    EDIT: Ninja'd.

    New avatar:

    Yes! My beautiful slut-bot has stolen the semen of many ideal celebrity men! I will merge their DNA together, splice a few genes, turn some genes off, others on, blah blah blah, stick the DNA into Deedee's DNA-free egg cell, and make Deedee give birth to the most beautiful man in existence!
    Last edited by meiloyn; 03-5-2007, 07:30 PM.
    My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

    Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
    Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
    Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
    Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

    Comment

    • Grim Raper
      Banned
      • Feb 2007
      • 70

      #4292
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Originally posted by meiloyn
      Check out my new cellphone!!!!111!

      (He doesn't look Emo to me, actually. Not Emo enough. He's gotta wear darker, skinnier clothing and whenever an Emo takes a pictuer of his/herself, that picture always has a depressing tone to it. Always. O.< Oh yeah, throw in a few things that show he's confused about the difference between Emo and Goth, because most Emos (and poser Goths) are.

      Yeah, Emos are gay/stupid.)
      Lol naw thats a pic of me dude I was talkin bout bangcrashbooms' avatar 8/

      "Suck on this b1tch"
      Last edited by Grim Raper; 03-5-2007, 07:34 PM.

      Comment

      • meiloyn
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 291

        #4293
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Originally posted by Grim Raper
        Lol naw thats a pic of me dude I was talkin bout bangcrashbooms' avatar 8/
        Oh. Me stupid. Dx

        I seriously thought you were trying to parody emo kids.

        AVATAR: OMGZ cellphone lolz!!!!1

        EDIT: I changed my avatar to something that makes fun of both Emos and Hemophilia.
        Last edited by meiloyn; 03-5-2007, 07:54 PM.
        My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

        Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
        Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
        Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
        Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

        Comment

        • Grim Raper
          Banned
          • Feb 2007
          • 70

          #4294
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          ok now I can put my post up again lol.

          "I just put this avatar up here just to show you how gay emo fags are 8)"

          Comment

          • jugglinguy
            Use me as a porta-potty
            • Dec 2006
            • 4319

            #4295
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Don't i look manly in this bathroom?
            Originally posted by Jem
            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

            Comment

            • meiloyn
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 291

              #4296
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              No! I'm not going to follow the same fate as Jessica, Workout mode FTW!!!
              My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

              Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
              Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
              Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
              Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

              Comment

              • Silvuh
                quit
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Apr 2005
                • 938

                #4297
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                And I thought I could spontaneously regenerate. Maybe I should have been a cheerleader.

                Comment

                • -Live_Free-
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 578

                  #4298
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I clap even though I have no idea whats going on ^^.


                  Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                  Average Rank:2,262
                  FC-135+38 skill/token
                  AAA-14+3 skill/token

                  Comment

                  • Silvuh
                    quit
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 938

                    #4299
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Look, I'm a skater. I can spawn original ideas, right?

                    Comment

                    • wickedawesomeful
                      Carls, Girls, & Drugs
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 3888

                      #4300
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Look, I'm a neopet. I can spawn original ideas, right?
                      http://dozemusic.com/

                      Comment

                      • -Live_Free-
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 578

                        #4301
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Clap with me! Come on everyones doing it!

                        Ninja'd
                        Last edited by -Live_Free-; 03-5-2007, 09:21 PM. Reason: late


                        Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                        Average Rank:2,262
                        FC-135+38 skill/token
                        AAA-14+3 skill/token

                        Comment

                        • wickedawesomeful
                          Carls, Girls, & Drugs
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 3888

                          #4302
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I'm pink.
                          http://dozemusic.com/

                          Comment

                          • -Live_Free-
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 578

                            #4303
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            OMG we so rock


                            Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                            Average Rank:2,262
                            FC-135+38 skill/token
                            AAA-14+3 skill/token

                            Comment

                            • Silvuh
                              quit
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 938

                              #4304
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              OMG we so skate.

                              Comment

                              • -Live_Free-
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 578

                                #4305
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                OMG I so clap

                                (lol why ruin the chain. Oh and Silvuh, I took a look at your DevArt page, "Jacey Kawena" is very nice, I liked it)
                                Last edited by -Live_Free-; 03-5-2007, 09:53 PM. Reason: comment


                                Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                                Average Rank:2,262
                                FC-135+38 skill/token
                                AAA-14+3 skill/token

                                Comment

                                Working...