What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ieatyourlvllol
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 3221

    #5746
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Bottles are kind of like bunnies...

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #5747
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Roar! I look cool!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • ffrrocksya
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 285

        #5748
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        look at my pretty room

        FC's:52
        AAA's:11
        Tokens:18
        Skill Tokens:3

        I play with one hand
        (it's screwing me over a bit now)

        Originally posted by ffrrocksya
        Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

        Comment

        • FRANKKK
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 1802

          #5749
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Why hello there.



          Full combo's: 230
          AAA's: 75
          Latest AAA: Lesson.
          Best AAA: Firestorm.
          GameWhore Clan
          "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #5750
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Is it day or night?

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • sujishishou
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 183

              #5751
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              ........ i cant see the earth from here.

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #5752
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                What sound do I make?

                Oh look that guy is making that sound better do it too.

                Roar!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • Tayfun
                  MasterGTS
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 918

                  #5753
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  wtf happened here?!??!

                  Comment

                  • sujishishou
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 183

                    #5754
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    i cant take a dump.
                    it is because i am too old...

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #5755
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Roar! I'm going to eat you!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • Hwscottsmcgram
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 128

                        #5756
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        BEADS ! ! !

                        Comment

                        • ffrrocksya
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 285

                          #5757
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          not the wind again...

                          FC's:52
                          AAA's:11
                          Tokens:18
                          Skill Tokens:3

                          I play with one hand
                          (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                          Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                          Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                          Comment

                          • SulferDragon
                            this is a waste of space
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 2668

                            #5758
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Anime chicks even think FFR rocks!


                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #5759
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Thank god for infinate ammo.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • ffrrocksya
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 285

                                #5760
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                what are you looking at?

                                FC's:52
                                AAA's:11
                                Tokens:18
                                Skill Tokens:3

                                I play with one hand
                                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                                Comment

                                Working...