What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilcowgod
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 531

    #5551
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    PH34R!

    <- Support!
    "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #5552
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I'm an eye.

      Comment

      • EskimoCarl
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 317

        #5553
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Look at my 0wnage long hair


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        Super Crack Whores.. All of you.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight


        Comment

        • evilcowgod
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 531

          #5554
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I don't think this gas mask is working.

          <- Support!
          "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

          Comment

          • darkshark
            Nothing.
            • Nov 2004
            • 4189

            #5555
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            My eye can shoot laser beams after enough drugs.

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #5556
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Eye see you? No wait I blinked! Oh ho! No I didn't! I got you... You bastard!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • evilcowgod
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2003
                • 531

                #5557
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I'm not cleaning up all these bottles.

                <- Support!
                "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

                Comment

                • orly101
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 190

                  #5558
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  ooooooooooooooo look at my eye!

                  Comment

                  • paramountgymnst
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 335

                    #5559
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    fear me...muahahahaha

                    Comment

                    • evilcowgod
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 531

                      #5560
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Hi there

                      <- Support!
                      "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

                      Comment

                      • orly101
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 190

                        #5561
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        no, i wanna be white...
                        no im white...
                        no i am...

                        Comment

                        • evilcowgod
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 531

                          #5562
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          WTF is this?

                          <- Support!
                          "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #5563
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            WoOoooOoOOoo!

                            Am I ying and yang? Or am I yang and ying?

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • Magnum13
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 311

                              #5564
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              any more bottles lying like this and I could play Centipede
                              There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                              Comment

                              • evilcowgod
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 531

                                #5565
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                ...and you don't want to see my angry face.

                                <- Support!
                                "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

                                Comment

                                Working...