FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #271
    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

    lol i'm out XD
    can't do that good, especially with the legacy engine


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • xXAll-ProXx
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2010
      • 2040

      #272
      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

      OHN plays on 1.5x wtf??????
      I have a dig bick.

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #273
        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

        wow you guys are horrible at for ffr lmao. i got this score twice in a row and im sure if i wasnt so tired and if the room would stop spinning id sdg

        Comment

        • New_pr0
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2011
          • 79

          #274
          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

          I had a feeling that you were going to post that. I saw the update on the home page.
          Recent decent AAA's: 101 Kittens, Nothing's Gonna Stop Me, Starlight, XP Sounds Attempts

          Comment

          • V-Ormix
            Banned
            • Aug 2008
            • 4677

            #275
            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

            and I thought this was hard WITH mirror rofl, btw again this is one of my worse files xD

            Comment

            • Everr
              Strongest Survive
              • Feb 2011
              • 157

              #276
              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney


              (: tomarrow is my day off! Ill be able to submit first thing and something tells me this next one is going to be a VERY annoying one! (: Im ready!

              AAA's: 136
              Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
              Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)


              FC's: 600
              Best Black Flag: X
              Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
              Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #277
                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                everr no velocity engine for this tourney.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • OneHandNow
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 5305

                  #278
                  Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                  Originally posted by xXAll-ProXx
                  OHN plays on 1.5x wtf??????
                  I play on 1.9 actually but I used to play 1.5 back in the day so I'm playing on 1.5 for old times' sake

                  Comment

                  • VarleyisDance
                    Sassy
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 438

                    #279
                    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                    yay yay yay
                    Attached Files


                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Ke$ha's birthday? wasted thread
                    1st Place D3 SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (June)
                    3rd Place (x1 Speed) D2 FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney
                    1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
                    2nd Place D1 xBBx's and T-Force's Short and Sweet Tourney
                    2nd Place D1 King's and Takedown's Tournament!

                    Comment

                    • Everr
                      Strongest Survive
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 157

                      #280
                      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                      oh Im sorry.. did my last one count I think I might of did velo too an sorry about that I completly forgot but Ill redo it. lol my bad I knew too I just joined every tourney lol and forgot that this ones that engine. (: Im glad I refreashed. ( I dont alot because of slow internet)

                      EDIT: Yeah I just realized I did last round on velo too.. can I redo it? It kinda just flew over my head.
                      Last edited by Everr; 06-13-2011, 10:49 AM.

                      AAA's: 136
                      Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
                      Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)


                      FC's: 600
                      Best Black Flag: X
                      Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
                      Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

                      Comment

                      • Ksl33zy24
                        The New York Yankees
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 1047

                        #281
                        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                        ill try harder...
                        it was urgent because i wanted it fixed fast.

                        Comment

                        • Zekramcross
                          The Break Ends
                          • May 2011
                          • 1786

                          #282
                          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                          Can't seem to better... Hopefully when I get home I can remove those two boos and lower to good count.

                          Comment

                          • Ksl33zy24
                            The New York Yankees
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 1047

                            #283
                            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                            close but no cigar...
                            Last edited by Ksl33zy24; 06-13-2011, 11:15 AM. Reason: re did score
                            it was urgent because i wanted it fixed fast.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #284
                              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                              Originally posted by Everr
                              oh Im sorry.. did my last one count I think I might of did velo too an sorry about that I completly forgot but Ill redo it. lol my bad I knew too I just joined every tourney lol and forgot that this ones that engine. (: Im glad I refreashed. ( I dont alot because of slow internet)

                              EDIT: Yeah I just realized I did last round on velo too.. can I redo it? It kinda just flew over my head.

                              Last round doesn't matter now. It's eliminations not cumulative score. D1 didn't have elims the 1st 2 rounds because of how few were in the division.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • Everr
                                Strongest Survive
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 157

                                #285
                                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                                Sorry about all that I redid it.

                                EDIT:
                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Last round doesn't matter now. It's eliminations not cumulative score. D1 didn't have elims the 1st 2 rounds because of how few were in the division.
                                alright! (: thanks I appreciate it..

                                and zek go for it!
                                Ksl33zy24 (: you can AAA! go for it you just BF'ed it! keep trying! (:
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Everr; 06-13-2011, 11:20 AM.

                                AAA's: 136
                                Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
                                Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)


                                FC's: 600
                                Best Black Flag: X
                                Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
                                Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

                                Comment

                                Working...