FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zekramcross
    The Break Ends
    • May 2011
    • 1786

    #301
    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

    Originally posted by rusty_spoons
    Don't give up though, rage untill you get the score you want ;D Second tourney I was ever in I played the first round song 700-900 times in one day :O (still only got 4-0-0-0 on it thought but long songs are long (and I did have auto fail on))
    Yep thanks for your encouragement, I will continue to whore this song until my fingers gets spasms. I will get a AAA and if not I was close to one.

    Comment

    • Ksl33zy24
      The New York Yankees
      • Dec 2009
      • 1047

      #302
      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

      i give up on this song after like 130 tries. lol
      it was urgent because i wanted it fixed fast.

      Comment

      • OneHandNow
        Banned
        • Sep 2006
        • 5305

        #303
        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

        whoa wait

        halogen's score is on 1 hand O_______o

        wat

        Comment

        • Zekramcross
          The Break Ends
          • May 2011
          • 1786

          #304
          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

          Yeah... my index finger just had a spasm so that is my best score. (5-0-0-0)

          Comment

          • remedy1502
            remederpin
            • Feb 2007
            • 4885

            #305
            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

            I should have been checking the thread, I didn't even know this started yet XD Oh well lol.

            Comment

            • xXAll-ProXx
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2010
              • 2040

              #306
              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

              Originally posted by remedy1502
              I should have been checking the thread, I didn't even know this started yet XD Oh well lol.
              Yea you also forgot about Dossar's tourney, how about you submit a score already >.<
              I have a dig bick.

              Comment

              • Zekramcross
                The Break Ends
                • May 2011
                • 1786

                #307
                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                Yay even more improvement without the spasms.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture25.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	5249579

                Ooo! Come on AAA.

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #308
                  Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                  Originally posted by OneHandNow
                  whoa wait

                  halogen's score is on 1 hand O_______o

                  wat
                  No, haha. Initially I was going to sign up one handed in D2, but I opted out of it.

                  Comment

                  • New_pr0
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2011
                    • 79

                    #309
                    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                    Isn't the round over now?
                    Recent decent AAA's: 101 Kittens, Nothing's Gonna Stop Me, Starlight, XP Sounds Attempts

                    Comment

                    • Ksl33zy24
                      The New York Yankees
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 1047

                      #310
                      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                      Yes, give the new song, this current one makes me want to jump off a cliff... ha, not really
                      it was urgent because i wanted it fixed fast.

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #311
                        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                        I got screwed up and thought it was 7 server time for some reason. This is why I usually just do everything in my own time zone lol. Now I'm kinda like derp cause I had a score to stay in and kinda screwed up. (Been in and out of sleep all day)
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #312
                          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                          D5
                          One Minute Waltz


                          D4
                          Balloon Fever


                          D3
                          Get Down


                          D2
                          CIA Rave


                          D1
                          Emotions


                          Round 4 will end tomorrow the 14th at 7pm servertime
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • knuckles2224
                            Angel Island ♥
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 1530

                            #313
                            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                            I got down.
                            Last edited by knuckles2224; 06-13-2011, 06:25 PM.


                            Originally posted by arrekusuof93
                            Knuckles you're just a rebel

                            Comment

                            • Zekramcross
                              The Break Ends
                              • May 2011
                              • 1786

                              #314
                              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                              Base score and I think this is the round where I get eliminated.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture26.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	5249580

                              Comment

                              • .Gazelle.
                                Mr. Skeltal
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 1506

                                #315
                                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                                More trills. T_T


                                Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                                Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                                Comment

                                Working...