FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Poison-
    Nope
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2010
    • 3772

    #151
    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

    Originally posted by Tidus810
    blah
    Mirror's not allowed?
    Neither is offset.

    Comment

    • iironiic
      D6 FFR Legacy Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2009
      • 4342

      #152
      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney



      Placeholder. Idk if I feel like improving this.

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #153
        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

        Yuck, this is just a base score.

        It's freaking hideous though.



        I'm ashamed of myself, this must be fixed.

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • Tidus810
          slimy, yet ... satisfying
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 1244

          #154
          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

          Originally posted by Poison-
          Mirror's not allowed?
          Neither is offset.
          WHOOPS, thanks for that... Shows how much attention I was paying... :\

          Comment

          • AsphyxZero
            Banned
            • Oct 2010
            • 1823

            #155
            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

            you said you wanted vids for me playing pettanko, right? I should have the vid tonight

            Comment

            • AsphyxZero
              Banned
              • Oct 2010
              • 1823

              #156
              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

              placeholderz
              Might not be getting any better than this unless I nail the yoshi part.

              Comment

              • Soul.
                Very simple indeed. *sip*
                • May 2011
                • 190

                #157
                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                placeholderz
                Might not be getting any better than this unless I nail the yoshi part.
                Did you play in pettanko way on this song lol?
                It would be awesome if you did it in pettanko way.
                Last edited by Soul.; 06-10-2011, 11:38 PM.
                FFR and SM = 1.9-2x (CVM,) (Delta noteskin) (Down)

                Solo = 700-725c (SDFJKL) (CS note, Orbular) (Down)

                Comment

                • AsphyxZero
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 1823

                  #158
                  Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                  Yep, I'm playing the whole tourney pettanko

                  Comment

                  • 00Razor00
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3530

                    #159
                    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                    obligatory post bitching about round 1 song


                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                    Comment

                    • New_pr0
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2011
                      • 79

                      #160
                      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                      Next
                      Recent decent AAA's: 101 Kittens, Nothing's Gonna Stop Me, Starlight, XP Sounds Attempts

                      Comment

                      • V-Ormix
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 4677

                        #161
                        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                        sorry but im suddenly to lazy to make up to 50k for the tourney but ill just give you what I got. (30k)

                        Edit: sending to AJ

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #162
                          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                          Updated round ends in 5 hours
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • 00Razor00
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3530

                            #163
                            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                            rondo alla gay

                            fixing if i fall under red.



                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                            Comment

                            • knuckles2224
                              Angel Island ♥
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 1530

                              #164
                              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                              EDIT .
                              Turned the 1 good into no good. lol.

                              Last edited by knuckles2224; 06-11-2011, 12:02 PM.


                              Originally posted by arrekusuof93
                              Knuckles you're just a rebel

                              Comment

                              • Tidus810
                                slimy, yet ... satisfying
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 1244

                                #165
                                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                                best. file. ever.

                                Comment

                                Working...