FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zekramcross
    The Break Ends
    • May 2011
    • 1786

    #226
    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

    Still can't get that one good off my score...
    Time to experiment with the speed mod.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #227
      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

      lol D5


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Ksl33zy24
        The New York Yankees
        • Dec 2009
        • 1047

        #228
        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

        i'm done trying to UNDO blackflag. oh wellssssss
        it was urgent because i wanted it fixed fast.

        Comment

        • Zekramcross
          The Break Ends
          • May 2011
          • 1786

          #229
          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

          Originally posted by Ksl33zy24
          i'm done trying to UNDO blackflag. oh wellssssss
          ^ Same goes for me.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #230
            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney


            i don't have time to get better DL


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #231
              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #232
                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                Normally I'd eliminate non submits but I let it slide last round because it wasn't too bad. But this round is pretty bad with the non submits. Next round I won't be letting it slide. You don't submit you're eliminated regardless if you're above the line.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • Zekramcross
                  The Break Ends
                  • May 2011
                  • 1786

                  #233
                  Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                  Take me out of D2. I'll just stay in D1.

                  Comment

                  • VarleyisDance
                    Sassy
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 438

                    #234
                    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                    this tournament has made my skill soooo bad haha


                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Ke$ha's birthday? wasted thread
                    1st Place D3 SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (June)
                    3rd Place (x1 Speed) D2 FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney
                    1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
                    2nd Place D1 xBBx's and T-Force's Short and Sweet Tourney
                    2nd Place D1 King's and Takedown's Tournament!

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #235
                      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                      D5
                      Flight of the Bumblebee

                      D4
                      For FFR

                      D3
                      Uber Rave

                      D2
                      Courage


                      D1
                      Alpha Helix



                      Round 3 will end tomorrow the 13th at 6pm server time.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • Tidus810
                        slimy, yet ... satisfying
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 1244

                        #236
                        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                        Ooooh, For FFR... You evil. o_o

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #237
                          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                          The classics are evil XD
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • V-Ormix
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4677

                            #238
                            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                            in the last 2 rounds ive played, these have all been my worst songs xD and fotbb will be rough x.x

                            Comment

                            • Zekramcross
                              The Break Ends
                              • May 2011
                              • 1786

                              #239
                              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                              Here you go. Ahh good ol' lag.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture23.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	5249569

                              Will improve shortly.

                              Comment

                              • VarleyisDance
                                Sassy
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 438

                                #240
                                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                                here we go
                                Attached Files


                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Ke$ha's birthday? wasted thread
                                1st Place D3 SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (June)
                                3rd Place (x1 Speed) D2 FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney
                                1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
                                2nd Place D1 xBBx's and T-Force's Short and Sweet Tourney
                                2nd Place D1 King's and Takedown's Tournament!

                                Comment

                                Working...