FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~Zeta~
    Flag Master
    • Oct 2010
    • 2156

    #256
    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney


    might improve.

    Comment

    • Poison-
      Nope
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2010
      • 3772

      #257
      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

      I have no clue how I ended getting a clean score on this but okay.
      If this isn't the worst score of the round I will be amazed...

      Comment

      • iironiic
        D6 FFR Legacy Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2009
        • 4342

        #258
        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

        Will improve if needed.

        Comment

        • New_pr0
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2011
          • 79

          #259
          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

          I'm freak if Knuckles post's a AAA
          Recent decent AAA's: 101 Kittens, Nothing's Gonna Stop Me, Starlight, XP Sounds Attempts

          Comment

          • Everr
            Strongest Survive
            • Feb 2011
            • 157

            #260
            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

            Originally posted by rusty_spoons


            wee what a rank drop
            lol Im telling you man! :P you AAA all those stupid songs that are 10k on rank your average is gonna skyrocket down! (: thats why my average is so low. goodjob though I gtg to work Ill AAA when I get back (:

            AAA's: 136
            Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
            Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)


            FC's: 600
            Best Black Flag: X
            Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
            Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #261
              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

              placeholder
              <edit: score removed, scroll down for newer one>
              Last edited by TC_Halogen; 06-13-2011, 12:32 AM.

              Comment

              • ic0slay3r
                Falangel <3
                • Sep 2006
                • 2309

                #262
                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                Originally posted by Poison-
                I have no clue how I ended getting a clean score on this but okay.
                If this isn't the worst score of the round I will be amazed...
                Then you are about to be amazed!!!



                I really hate when the only challenging part of a song is at the very end. I have AAA this file so many times till that last stream/roll/wtv the hell it is, and end up with 20+ goods. I wish there was a way to reverse the whole file and start from the ending xD

                AAA:531
                Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                # of BF: 42


                -------

                Comment

                • OneHandNow
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 5305

                  #263
                  Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                  At first I was like..




                  Then I realized I did it with mirror..

                  So I was like..

                  Comment

                  • iironiic
                    D6 FFR Legacy Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 4342

                    #264
                    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                    FFFF OHN is playing this ;___; Guess I won't make it to the final round of this tournament xD

                    Comment

                    • OneHandNow
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 5305

                      #265
                      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                      Originally posted by iironiic
                      FFFF OHN is playing this ;___; Guess I won't make it to the final round of this tournament xD
                      Keep trying

                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #266
                        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                        so, I'm sitting here really bored and decided that I'm going to give Flight of the Bumblebee a run while slouched over - I get to the left-handed trill and for some reason, my hand didn't exactly want to stop where it should have, lol


                        not doing this again, don't particularly enjoy it but god forbid if this isn't good enough I'll index-AAA it.

                        Comment

                        • MaxGhost
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 2141

                          #267
                          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                          0.5x wow

                          Comment

                          • TC_Halogen
                            Rhythm game specialist.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 19376

                            #268
                            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                            Originally posted by MaxGhost
                            0.5x wow
                            old SS/score; the 0-0-0-2 is on my normal 1.8x.

                            Comment

                            • MaxGhost
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 2141

                              #269
                              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                              Oh haha you ninja edited.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #270
                                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                                updated
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...