FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~Zeta~
    Flag Master
    • Oct 2010
    • 2156

    #106
    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

    It is V2. I checked with her on AIM.

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #107
      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

      Originally posted by Soul.
      My mistake, I thought it was v2 :P
      Yes it's a skill token song LOL

      No it's not, why would I put a song released in 2011 for a classic tourney? It's the old p4u with the video that people have been raging at since '03


      Sure hop in YOSHl
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #108
        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney


        random?


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #109
          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

          poop

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #110
            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

            p4u paradox:

            v1 removed
            v2 released
            v3 released
            v1 released

            confusion

            also I hate this song, lol - will play later

            Comment

            • Soul.
              Very simple indeed. *sip*
              • May 2011
              • 190

              #111
              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              No it's not, why would I put a song released in 2011 for a classic tourney? It's the old p4u with the video that people have been raging at since '03


              Sure hop in YOSHl
              Oh because you put nothing in front of it earlier and I was wondering about that.
              Sorry for mistaking it. =P
              FFR and SM = 1.9-2x (CVM,) (Delta noteskin) (Down)

              Solo = 700-725c (SDFJKL) (CS note, Orbular) (Down)

              Comment

              • Poison-
                Nope
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2010
                • 3772

                #112
                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                Played once, so much wrist pain. I doubt I'll pass with this but I just can't play a lot without it hurting :/

                Comment

                • ~Zeta~
                  Flag Master
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 2156

                  #113
                  Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                  "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: <windows root>\system32\ntoskrnl.exe. Please re-install a copy of the above file"



                  Well, there goes my 11 clean ss and tourney. Peace.

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #114
                    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                    Originally posted by ~Zeta~
                    "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: <windows root>\system32\ntoskrnl.exe. Please re-install a copy of the above file"



                    Well, there goes my 11 clean ss and tourney. Peace.
                    I saw this exact same message when my backup laptop died. I was pissed. (This is a pretty strong indication that your hard disk drive is dead.)

                    Comment

                    • Zekramcross
                      The Break Ends
                      • May 2011
                      • 1786

                      #115
                      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                      Originally posted by ~Zeta~
                      "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: <windows root>\system32\ntoskrnl.exe. Please re-install a copy of the above file"



                      Well, there goes my 11 clean ss and tourney. Peace.
                      Ouch. Might as well re-install windows.

                      Comment

                      • Zekramcross
                        The Break Ends
                        • May 2011
                        • 1786

                        #116
                        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                        I'm going to try D2 and if it gets really difficult I'm going back to D1.
                        Here is my D2 score:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture18.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	5249547
                        Not too bad.

                        Comment

                        • ~Zeta~
                          Flag Master
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 2156

                          #117
                          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                          Re-installed it 4 times so far. Each coming up with a different error.

                          Comment

                          • Zekramcross
                            The Break Ends
                            • May 2011
                            • 1786

                            #118
                            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                            Originally posted by ~Zeta~
                            Re-installed it 4 times so far. Each coming up with a different error.
                            Go with what Halogen said and its pretty much your hard drive is dead.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #119
                              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                              Originally posted by Zekramcross
                              I'm going to try D2 and if it gets really difficult I'm going back to D1.

                              Keep in mind this is an eliminations tourney. This isn't like the last one I just held where you play all the way through.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • Netjet!
                                Sic itur ad astra
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 4701

                                #120
                                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                                Giving 14k credits to the prize pool; good luck everyone.
                                RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                                Comment

                                Working...