FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • knuckles2224
    Angel Island ♥
    • Jun 2007
    • 1530

    #346
    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

    I'm a ****ing left hander... This is a right hand song. UGH


    Originally posted by arrekusuof93
    Knuckles you're just a rebel

    Comment

    • iironiic
      D6 FFR Legacy Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2009
      • 4342

      #347
      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

      Oh god... lol. Time to attempt and improve my current mashed FC on this one lmao x]

      Comment

      • zadkiel91
        IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!
        • Jul 2007
        • 273

        #348
        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

        this is my first time sdg'ing a lvl9 song! hahaha I know I suck... At least I did it on my first try so maybe I already burst that bubble =D
        Attached Files
        ''I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!''
        2nd Place D1 : The Slayerific Phantominaizer New Year Tourney!
        1st place D2 : FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

        Comment

        • Poison-
          Nope
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2010
          • 3772

          #349
          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

          Time to get absolutely shit on.
          Let's do this.

          Comment

          • Zekramcross
            The Break Ends
            • May 2011
            • 1786

            #350
            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

            Sightread score and you can tell its one.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture30.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	5249623

            Wow. This might take a while for me.

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #351
              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

              that jack is so intimidating even though i know i can do it ;_;

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #352
                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                Originally posted by iironiic
                Oh god... lol. Time to attempt and improve my current mashed FC on this one lmao x]
                Hahaha, I was in the same boat as you with my old FC (I wonder if I can still find it in the FFR scores archives...)

                I actually managed to get a fairly clean run on this:


                The pattern before the main jacks is really awkward to me, which is why I got a ton of goods on the entry. I might be able to do a little better if I take a closer look at it.

                Comment

                • Poison-
                  Nope
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 3772

                  #353
                  Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                  Originally posted by who_cares973
                  that jack is so intimidating even though i know i can do it ;_;

                  You're actually better than me...:/

                  Comment

                  • iironiic
                    D6 FFR Legacy Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 4342

                    #354
                    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                    Hahaha nice clean score AJ! Unfortunately I'm not going to touch that but I'm still going to try for my own benefit :] ggs! *offers handshake*

                    EDIT: Old score LOL: 95-57-0-249
                    Last edited by iironiic; 06-14-2011, 06:42 PM.

                    Comment

                    • rusty_spoons
                      Oblong
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 196

                      #355
                      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                      improvement:


                      stupid averages....

                      Clean run



                      The best I can do
                      Last edited by rusty_spoons; 06-14-2011, 07:08 PM.

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #356
                        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                        im good at songs ive whored prior to this tourney. i cant even get under 60 on caprice so...

                        Comment

                        • knuckles2224
                          Angel Island ♥
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 1530

                          #357
                          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                          I'm out.


                          Originally posted by arrekusuof93
                          Knuckles you're just a rebel

                          Comment

                          • TC_Halogen
                            Rhythm game specialist.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 19376

                            #358
                            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                            Originally posted by iironiic

                            EDIT: Old score LOL: 95-57-0-249
                            My old score: http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8067/revofc31109.jpg



                            Just takes a little bit of whoring and a lot of practice.

                            Comment

                            • New_pr0
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2011
                              • 79

                              #359
                              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                              NOOOOOOOOOOOo I just got 8 0 1 2
                              Recent decent AAA's: 101 Kittens, Nothing's Gonna Stop Me, Starlight, XP Sounds Attempts

                              Comment

                              • iironiic
                                D6 FFR Legacy Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2009
                                • 4342

                                #360
                                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                                Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                                My old score: http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8067/revofc31109.jpg



                                Just takes a little bit of whoring and a lot of practice.
                                Indeed :3

                                Placeholder for now. Going to try and get a better score on it combo and PA wise tomorrow.

                                Comment

                                Working...