FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rusty_spoons
    Oblong
    • Jun 2009
    • 196

    #166
    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

    I didn't AAA? unless you did that on purpose? Just woundering

    Comment

    • VarleyisDance
      Sassy
      • Oct 2005
      • 438

      #167
      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

      this is hard aha


      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Ke$ha's birthday? wasted thread
      1st Place D3 SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (June)
      3rd Place (x1 Speed) D2 FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney
      1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
      2nd Place D1 xBBx's and T-Force's Short and Sweet Tourney
      2nd Place D1 King's and Takedown's Tournament!

      Comment

      • iironiic
        D6 FFR Legacy Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2009
        • 4342

        #168
        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

        Slight improvement.

        Comment

        • alloyus
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 3269

          #169
          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

          Improvement just in case :3 (Going to a friend's soon) Dad needed an envelope while I was recording XD




          ^FFP_D0pey btw

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #170
            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

            Originally posted by V-Ormix
            sorry but im suddenly to lazy to make up to 50k for the tourney but ill just give you what I got. (30k)

            Edit: sending to AJ
            I'm not co-hosting this tournament, but I'll send them to Kayla.

            Comment

            • ScarletSky
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2011
              • 1811

              #171
              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

              O shit, this thing started already? o.o

              Comment

              • alloyus
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2006
                • 3269

                #172
                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                You have 50 minutes, GOGOGOGOGO!

                ^FFP_D0pey btw

                Comment

                • iironiic
                  D6 FFR Legacy Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 4342

                  #173
                  Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                  Originally posted by V-Ormix
                  sorry but im suddenly to lazy to make up to 50k for the tourney but ill just give you what I got. (30k)

                  Edit: sending to AJ
                  I'll donate the extra 20k for you Marshall plus another 30k :]

                  Originally posted by alloyus
                  OMG JACKBUDDY <333 I cannot stop giggling at your beautiful voice :')

                  EDIT: Credits sent. :]

                  Comment

                  • ScarletSky
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 1811

                    #174
                    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for picking this song!
                    I've been wanting to get that AAAd for SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ****ing long! DDDDDDDD


                    Comment

                    • alloyus
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3269

                      #175
                      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                      Jackbuddy, you're too much XD

                      Edit: Way to get a score in on time, Scarlet xD

                      ^FFP_D0pey btw

                      Comment

                      • ScarletSky
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 1811

                        #176
                        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                        Originally posted by alloyus
                        Jackbuddy, you're too much XD

                        Edit: Way to get a score in on time, Scarlet xD
                        Lol, I know right? xD

                        Comment

                        • typing like wat
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 535

                          #177
                          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                          Originally posted by sayuncle990
                          Shit goes down, Typing like wat goes up. Basic physics.
                          Dragonsfury member

                          Comment

                          • Everr
                            Strongest Survive
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 157

                            #178
                            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                            Originally posted by ScarletSky
                            THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for picking this song!
                            I've been wanting to get that AAAd for SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ****ing long! DDDDDDDD
                            hahaha XD thats exactly why I joined!!!! (: Maybe one of these rounds will FORCE me to play a HORRRRRIBLE SONG!!! and Ill end up AAAing it! hehehe goodjob! (:

                            AAA's: 136
                            Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
                            Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)


                            FC's: 600
                            Best Black Flag: X
                            Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
                            Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

                            Comment

                            • Zekramcross
                              The Break Ends
                              • May 2011
                              • 1786

                              #179
                              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                              It seems that I can't do any better than my sightread for D1...
                              This happens a lot to me. Well might as well wait for the second round to start.

                              Comment

                              • who_cares973
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 15407

                                #180
                                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                                hey everyone in D3 how about letting me win and i'll give each of you ONE(1) free file from yours truly(me)

                                Comment

                                Working...