FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #211
    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

    Jeeze how are so many this good at abtrusity lol I can't do well on it at all
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • V-Ormix
      Banned
      • Aug 2008
      • 4677

      #212
      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

      oops, replaying x.x

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #213
        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

        jeez knuckles is going to kick ass in D3

        Comment

        • V-Ormix
          Banned
          • Aug 2008
          • 4677

          #214
          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

          bleh :/

          Comment

          • AsphyxZero
            Banned
            • Oct 2010
            • 1823

            #215
            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

            Oh, is there no spreadsheet or something? And am I still in the tourney, stuff happened and I couldn't get a vid.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #216
              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

              your still in scores are on the op. No spreadsheet this time since it's an elimination tourney.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • iironiic
                D6 FFR Legacy Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2009
                • 4342

                #217
                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                Good enough for now:

                Comment

                • Ksl33zy24
                  The New York Yankees
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 1047

                  #218
                  Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                  Base score i guess :/
                  it was urgent because i wanted it fixed fast.

                  Comment

                  • New_pr0
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2011
                    • 79

                    #219
                    Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                    Hate this song
                    Recent decent AAA's: 101 Kittens, Nothing's Gonna Stop Me, Starlight, XP Sounds Attempts

                    Comment

                    • knuckles2224
                      Angel Island ♥
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1530

                      #220
                      Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney





                      Originally posted by arrekusuof93
                      Knuckles you're just a rebel

                      Comment

                      • ~Zeta~
                        Flag Master
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 2156

                        #221
                        Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                        got to CT early enough to get on. I -suck- at this file.

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #222
                          Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                          updated. Where's D4 this round? About 6 and a half hours left.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • Everr
                            Strongest Survive
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 157

                            #223
                            Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney


                            The songs only 1:20seconds and 138 notes but it still managed to piss me off haha (: Im loving these fast rounds though.

                            AAA's: 136
                            Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
                            Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)


                            FC's: 600
                            Best Black Flag: X
                            Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
                            Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

                            Comment

                            • Tidus810
                              slimy, yet ... satisfying
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 1244

                              #224
                              Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              updated. Where's D4 this round? About 6 and a half hours left.
                              ohi. good enough for me.

                              Comment

                              • Ksl33zy24
                                The New York Yankees
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 1047

                                #225
                                Re: FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney

                                The songs only 1:20seconds and 138 notes but it still managed to piss me off haha (: Im loving these fast rounds though.
                                no velo engine >.< (:
                                it was urgent because i wanted it fixed fast.

                                Comment

                                Working...